Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Monday, December 14, 2020

 DAY 10

I continue on in the Relic Passage. Next my first encounter is Woobat LV27. I catch and name it Quina (short for quinacradone) 

Psychic:

Baltoy LV32 vs Titanium LV33, return kills.

Yanmask LV32, dig, wil-o-wisp, dig hits, switch to oxide, curse, hit by fear, crunch kills.

I find a red shard. Next I arrive at Relic Castle and use a repel, I find an ultra ball and then my first encounter is Volcarona!!!! (while healing twice and using 18 balls Titanium dies!) NOOOO! (FUDGE) I call out Ivory and the next ball is a catch. (suprise! f.....) I name it Crimson.

I walk back to the center. I lay poor Titanium to rest (so long little friend).

Then for all the hard work I add Crimson to the team and go to the move tutor and teach it signal beam. Next we go back to Relic Passage.

Hiker:

Sandslash LV32 vs Cerulean LV33, bubblebeam, slash crit down to 3 HP, bubble beam kills. (JEEZ CLOSE)

Hiker:

Raticate LV32 vs Cerulean LV33, assurance, bubblebeam, crunch, bubblebeam kills.

HIker:

Drilbur LV31 vs Oxide LV33, dig, dig, dig miss, dig hits, crunch kills.

Roggenrola LV31, crunch, stealth rock, crunch kills.

Hiker:

Roggenrola LV31 vs Oxide LV33, dig, smack down miss, dig, smack down, crunch kills.

Timburr LV31, switch to Payne, wake up slap, psychic kills.

I find blue shard, max repel, and two green shards.

Psychic:

Swoobat LV33 vs Oxide LV33, calm mind, crunch and gets to LV34.

I find an ultra ball, rare candy, another rocky helmet and a yellow shard.

Hiker:

Watchog LV32 vs Payne LV33, super fang, psychic, hyper fang crits and kills! (NOOOOOOO! F#^%#) I call out Viridian and use giga drain to kill.

I go lay her to rest and I'm crushed caused I used her in the last run all the way to elite 4. I select Quina to assist the team.

Hiker:

Herdier LV18 vs Oxide LV34, crunch kills.

Scientist:

Grimer LV18 vs Oxide LV34, x-defend, dig, dig kills.

Scientist:

Venipede LV17 vs Quina LV27, x-defend, air cutter kills.

Koffing LV17, heart stamp, smokescreen, air cutter kills.

I go back and heal then go back to Route 6 and Cheren gives me HM Surf. Cobalion shows up and talks to me. Rood comes by and talks to me about the justice trio. I continue on...



No comments:

Post a Comment