Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Sunday, November 29, 2020

 GYM BATTLE

Clay vs Sienna

Krokorok LV31 vs Viridian LV33, giga drain kills.

Sandslash LV31, giga drain kills and gets to LV34.

Excadrill LV33, slash, giga drain, sitrus berry, metal claw, giga drain kills.

I win and get the Quake Badge, TM Bulldoze and my level limit goes to 39.

Clay talks to Umber and me about a World Tournament in town. I heal up and head there. I find the heart scale guy and teach ice fang to Ivory. I get a rocky helmet, zinc and pp up. Next I join the Driftveil Tournament and pick the team of Ivory, Viridian, and Oxide for the battles.

Battle 1:

Umber vs Sienna

Pignite LV25 vs Ivory LV33, return kills.

Simipour LV25, leer, return crit kills.

Tranquil LV25, return kills.

Battle 2:

Cheren vs Sienna

Stoutland LV25 vs Ivory LV33, return, work up, return kills.

Cinccino LV25, return, sing, sleep, wake up slap, return kills.

Watchog LV25, strength crit kills.

Finals:

Colress vs Sienna

Magneton LV25 vs Ivory LV33, switch to Oxide, screech, dig, supersonic, dig hits but sturdy, mirror shot, crunch kills.

Elgyen LV25, crunch kills.

Klink LV25, dig, charge, dig kills.

I win the tournament. We exit and Team Plasma runs by. Umber Cheren and I go to run after and Colress tells us to stop. But we ignore him. We chase the grunt onto the big ship in the harbor. Plasma grunts come out of the wood work to face us and battle us.

Grunt:

Koffing LV30 vs Ivory LV33, return kills.

Grunt:

Trubbish LV30 vs Ivory LV33, return kills.

Grunts vs Sienna & Cheren

Grimer LV29, Golbet LV29 vs Ivory LV33, Stoutland LV33, double Intimidate, return kills, strength, sludge bomb, liepard called out, return kills, strength kills. and gets to LV34.

Grunts vs Sienna & Umber

Koffing LV29, Grimer LV29 vs Titanium LV33, Pignite LV33, dig, jump kick, sludge bomb miss, dig kills, call out watchog, dig kills, take down, call out raticate, return kills, bite, take down, sucker punch, jump kick kills.

Then the Shadow Triad and Zinzoulin show up. Then they toss us off the ship and they take off. I heal up and go to the Relic Passage...

No comments:

Post a Comment