Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

DAY 21

Route 42 I find a max potion.

Fisherman:
Qwilfish LV19 vs Shaggy Dog LV22, I switch to Dondarrion and use spark to kill.

Pokemanic:
Nidorina LV17, Nidorino LV17 vs Shaggy Dog LV22, multiple flame wheels wipe the floor with his team. Shaggy Dog reaches LV23.

I take a moment and make sure I use TM's: Fire Blast to Shaggy Dog, Blizzard to Dondarrion, and Iron Tail to Valyrian. I dodge the last trainer and move on to Mahogany Town, I heal then head out to Route 43.

I enter the grass for my first encounter, and its Girafarig! I catch it and name him Reed. he is transferred to the PC.
Camper:
Sandshrew LV18 vs Shaggy Dog LV23, we exchange rapid spin and flame wheel until death.
Sandslash LV18 vs Shaggy Dog LV23, I switch to Dondarrion, he slashes, then I kill with surf
Zubat LV20 vs Shaggy Dog LV23, fire blast kills and Shaggy Dog reaches LV24.

Picknicker:
Clefairy LV21 vs Shaggy Dog LV24, flame wheel, doubleslap, flame wheel kills.

Pokemaniac:
Nidorina LV20, Nidorino LV24 vs Shaggy Dog LV24, nultiple flame wheels crush his team.

I find a max ether, battle three wild mon and then Shaggy Dog reaches LV25 and learns Reversal.

Pokefan:
Slowbro LV20 vs Shaggy Dog LV25, switch to Dondarrion who sparks and kills.

Fisherman:
Magikarp LV10, Magikarp LV15, Gyarados LV20 vs Shaggy Dog LV25, I destroy the magikarp and then switch out to DOndarrion when gyarados shows up. Spark kills.

I head back to town and heal up. I return to where I left off.

Pokemaniac:
Nidoking LV20 vs Shaggy Dog LV25, I switch to Dondarrion, focus energy, and surf to kill.

I enter Lake of Rage. I find a red flute, TM Secret Power, Hidden Power, and choice specs. I switch to Dondarrion out front.

RED GYARADOS LV30 vs Dondarrion LV30 ( I'm cathing this because the shiny loophole and I don't plan to use it). Dragon rage, surf, twister, flinch, bite, confuse ray, hit himself, surf, hit, surf, bite me and then ultra ball catches shiny gyarados.

I use super potion on Dondarrion and surf back to the shore, Lance is there now. I put Valyrian in front of the team. I talk to lance and he tells me about the conspiracy.  We both head down to town and enter the secret shop. We find the stairs and into team rocket head quarters...


No comments:

Post a Comment