Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

DAY 22

Team Rocket Grunt #1:
Drowzee LV17, Zubat LV19 vs Valyrian LV30, strentgh kills.

Team Rocket Grunt #2:
Zubat LV16, Grimer LV17, Rattata LV18 vs Valyrian LV30, strength kills all. Valyrian reaches LV31.

I switch to Shaggy Dog. Then I trip the alert again and beat up Grunt #1 and #2 again, Shaggy Dog LV26.

Grunt:
Rattata LV16, Rattata LV16, Rattata, LV16, Rattata LV16 vs Shaggy Dog LV26 flame wheel kills.

Shaggy Dog beats #1 and #2 again. Then I find a hyper potion.

Scientist:
Magnemite LV20, Magnemite LV20, Magnemite LV20 vs Shaggy Dog LV26, flame wheel beats them all down and then reaches LV27.

Shaggy dog beats up grunt #1 and #2 again and then again. Shaggy Dog gets to LV28, learns fire fang and then I find a nugget. I go downstairs and run into lance and he heals me.

Grunt:
Venonat LV18, Venonat LV18 vs Shaggy Dog LV28 and kills with fire fang.

Grunt:
Golbat LV18 vs Shaggy Dog LV28, bite or fire fang.

The generator doors are locked, so I head downstairs and find lance. He says I need to find the boss room to get the password and that the boss room needs passwords as well. I find a full heal.

Scientist:
Koffing LV18, Koffing LV22 vs Shaggy Dog LV28, fire fang kills.

Grunt:
Zubat LV20, Gloom LV18 vs Shaggy Dog LV28, fire fang kills and then reaches LV29.

I find TM Snatch, protein, x-special, and x-special def.

Scientist:
Ditto LV24 vs Shaggy Dog LV29, reversal, transform, reversal kills.

Grunt:
Raticate LV19 vs Shaggy Dog LV29, reversal, bite, fire fang and I win.

I go and heal in town, and then I come back.

Grunt:
Rattata LV17, Rattata LV17, Zubat LV17 vs Shaggy Dog LV29, fire fang destroys all.

I find TM Thief, Then teach it to Shaggy Dog and TM Secret Power to Ayra. Then I go down the next stairs I see...





No comments:

Post a Comment