Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Monday, March 30, 2020

DAY 26

Grunt:
Raticate LV24, Koffing LV26 vs Dondarrion LV33, surf kills all.

Rocket Executive Proton:
Golbat LV28, Weezing LV33 vs Dondarrion Lv33, spark, bite, spark on golbat. Then confuse ray, weezing hits itself, spark, hit itself, surf, then it kills itself. Dondarrion reaches LV34.

Then I go upstairs.

Rocket Executive Arianna:
Arbok  LV32 vs Selmy LV33, take down, glare, crunch which lowers my defense. aerial ace, crunch, aerial ace kills while I get put below half health.
Murkrow LV32 vs Valyrian LV33, pursuit, iron tail kills.
Vileplume LV32 vs Shaggy Dog LV32, fire fang, sweet scent, fire fang kills.

Mom calls and says I have an item at the shop. I heal up Selmy and put Arya in front. I hop into the elevator and go to the observation platform

Rocket Executive Archer:
Houndour LV35 vs Arya LV33, fire fang, ancient power (all stats boosted), ancient power kills.
Koffing LV35 vs Arya LV33, extrasensory kills.
Hondoom LV38 vs Arya LV 33, fire fang, ancient power, fire fang, ancient power, fire fang and one final ancient power kills. Arya gets to LV34.

I defeat him and Archer clls off the invasion and disbands Team Rocket. Archer leaves and the director arrives. He gives me the Rainbow Wing. I can take it to the Bell Tower in Ecruteak City. Mom calls again and says I have more items. As I exit the tower I get TM Sunny Day, bright powder from two people and then a lot of Tanga Berries from mom at the store. I heal up and then fly to Mahogany Town...

No comments:

Post a Comment