Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

GYM BATTLE

Jasmine vs Albert
Magnemite LV30 vs Clegane LV30...dig kills.
Steelix LV35 vs Clegane LV30 ... idig- it uses sandstorm- dig hits- it screeches, I double kick, it uses iron tail and I watch as my health slowly falls to 0 ( ARE YOU KIDDING ME) Clegane dies. I select Selmy LV30 in anger and use brick break, iron tail misses, it smacks me with irontail down to 18 health then Selmy destroys with a counter.

I receive the Mineral Badge and TM Iron Tail.

I walk back to the Poke center and lay Clegane to rest, R.I.P Clegane. 



(I take a break and enjoy sword and shield. Then I'm busy with other things and then months later coronavirus hits and I realize that I left my team alone. I return to my game.)



I choose Shaggy Dog, growlithe, LV14. I train it to LV20 and remember that I need a fire stone to evolve.

I enter the bug catching contest and will only catch the first mon I see and then enter it to try to win the fire stone. I stumbled upon a Pinsir LV14 I throw 12 balls and catch it. I imeadiatly end the contest. and surprise I win! but, … I get a sun stone.

SOOOO I accept my results and move on with my boy Shaggy Dog.

I head to route 37 and 38 for training...

No comments:

Post a Comment