Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

DAY 28
 Blackthorn City has tons of people and houses. I talk to everyone in town and find the heart scale guy. I use him to teach Ice fang to Valyrian for the upcoming gym. I finish talking to everyone and checking the town then head to Route 45.

Hiker
Machop LV24, Graveler LV27, Machop LV27 vs Loras LV34, petal dance kills all.

Afterwards my first encounter is... Graveler. I catch it and name it Gerion.

It transfers to the PC and I beat up a few mon and Loras gets to LV35.

Ace Trainer:
Marill LV27, Wartortle LV24, Wartortle LV24 vs Dondarrion LV 34 spark kills all.

Blackbelt:
Machoke LV 28 vs Dondarrion LV 34 surf twice kills.

Hiker:
Diglett LV27, Dugtrio LV27 vs Dondarrion LV34, surf kills both. After one wild mon he gets to LV35.

Camper:
Mankey LV17 vs Valyrian LV 34, strength kills.

Camper:
Ponyta LV17, Oddish LV14 vs Valyrian LV34, strength kills.

Fly back to Blackthorn City. I heal and head to the gym.

Ace Trainer:
Dratini LV35 vs Valyrian LV34, ice fang kills.
Seadra LV35 vs Valyrian LV34, strength, bubblebeam puts me down to 10HP. I switch to Loras. poison powder, bublebeam, synthesis, bubblebeam, petal dance kills.
Dratini LV35 vs Loras LV35, petal dance, dragon rage, headbutt kills.

That was rough for the first trainer so I go heal and visit Route 45 again to train and explore more. while exploring I find a plethora of items. elixir, full heal, nugget, revive, and pp up.

Hiker:
Onix LV30 vs Dondarrion LV35, surf kills that and wild mon help get him to LV36.

Hiker:
Geodude LV13(x5) vs Valyrian LV34, uses rock smash on each to take them out. Then he gets to LV35.

Ace Trainer:
Pidgeot LV25, Electrobuzz LV27, vs Loras LV35, headbutt, flinch, headbutt, petal dance, swift, petal dance and Loras gets to LV36.

Hiker:
Geodude LV25, Graveler LV25 vs Arya LV35, extra sensory kills the first one, then self destruct from the graveler put me down to 3HP!
Golem LV27 vs Valyrian LV35, iron tail misses, magnitude 7, and then iron tail hits and kills.

I train Valyrian to LV36 in the grass. I fly back to heal and then switch Selmy in front to face off against the gym again.

Ace Trainer:
Dratini LV35, Dragonair LV37 vs Selmy Lv35, brick break kills them both eventually.

Ace Trainer:
Horsea LV35, Seadra LV37 vs Selmy LV35, ( these levels are sooo high) two brick breaks take out horsea, then agaility, brick break, brine hits hard, counter doesn't work, I switch to Loras, brine, petal dance kills.

I heal Selmy and move on.

Ace Trainer:
Seadra LV38 vs Selmy LV35, brick break hits, crits and kills. Then Selmy hits LV36.

Ace Trainer:
Dragonair LV38 vs Arya LV35, dragon breath, fly, dragon breath, fly, dragon breath, fly crits and then she gets to LV36.

That's the last trainer in the gym and I head back and heal. I definitely still need to do a little training on my mon. If the trainers are out leveling me then I know Clair will out level me as well. She most likely has one or more mon at LV40. I get Dondarrion to LV37 and the LV38. Loras to LV37, Shaggy Dog to LV36. Valyrian to LV37, Selmay to LV37 and he learns close combat! Next Arya to LV37. and lastly back to Loras to LV38. I head back to town and heal and walk into the gym and puzzle my way to the back for my final gym badge...

No comments:

Post a Comment