Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Monday, March 30, 2020

DAY 27

I head to Route 44 and find a red apricorn. I surf in the first place on the route and get my first encounter. Its Poliwag LV27, I catch it and name it Pyke.

It gets sent to the PC.

Psychic:
Natu LV27, Kadabra LV29 vs Loras LV33, headbutts kill natu and petal dance kills kadabra.

Fisherman:
Remoraid LV28, Remoraid LV28, vs Loras LV33, petal dance kills.

Fisherman:
Goldeen, LV26, Goldeen LV26 vs Loras LV33, petal dance kills both and the Loras reaches LV34.
Seaking LV28 vs Selmy LV33, brick break twice kills.

Pokemaniac:
Rhyhorn LV 30 vs Shaggy Dog LV33, switch to Selmy, rock blast hits 5 times and does a lot but brick break kills.

I beat up some wild mon and Shaggy Dog hits LV34. Its learns flamethrower. I also find ultra ball and elixir.

Ace Trainer:
Charmeleon Lv29, Magnemite LV29 vs Selmy LV33, brick break crits and kills both then he gets to LV34.

Ace Trainer:
Mareep LV29, Bellossom LV29 vs Valyrian LV33, strength, charge, strength takes out mareep. Then dragonbreath does nothing, followed by stun spore, magic leaf, strength, leaf, strength again finally kills.

Bird Keeper:
Hoothoot LV28 vs Valyrian LV33, two strengths kill.
Pidegeotto LV28 vs Valyrian LV33, feather dance, strength, quick attack, iron tail, feather dance, dragon breath causes paralysis then strength, twister, strength kills and Valyrian gets to LV34.

After the battle I enter the cave known as Ice Path. I put Shaggy dog in front. My first encounter is a  Swinub. I catch it and name it Crakehall. It gets transferred to the PC.
Next I fond HM Waterfall, full heal, max potion and a never melt ice. while exploring and knocking out mon, Shaggy Dog gets to LV35. Then I find TM Avalanche. I train Arya to LV35. I save a Kimono lady that is stuck on some ice. Next I find a PP up. Selmy quickly gets to LV35. I find the end of the path and exit the cave. Next I enter Blackthorn City...

No comments:

Post a Comment