Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Sunday, March 29, 2020

DAY 25

I enter the underground of Goldenrod City. Shaggy Dog is in front to fight.

Grunt:
Rattata LV27 vs Shaggy Dog LV37, fire fang kills.

Then I head down the hall and Swarley appears. He is itching to battle Lance but decides to take his frustrations out on me.

Swarley vs Albert
Golbat LV32 vs Shaggy Dog LV32, confuse ray, hit myself, bite (HP down to 12), fire blast, switch to Valyrian, bite confuse ray, hit myself, air cutter, finally rock tomb which kills. Shaggy Dog gets to LV33.
Quilava LV34 vs Dondarrian LV32, smokescreen, surf, flame wheel, and a second surf kills.
Haunter LV32 vs Arya LV32, meanlook, extrasensory, he retreats to Sneasel LV34... extrasensory does nothing, I then switch to Valyrian. It faint attacks twice, iron tail misses, faint attack, iron tail misses, fury swipes, iron tial hits and crushes sneasel. He goes back to Haunter, mean look, rock tomb take it out too. 
Magnemite LV30 vs Selmy LV30, brick break kills with an OHKO.

He says he still doesn't understand how he lost but will keep fighting despite his loss. He will be the greatest. Then he turns around and leaves. I go back to heal after a nasty fight with the whole team still intact. I enter the underground again.

Grunt:
Murkrow LV23, Koffing LV23 vs Arya LV32, extrasensory, flinch, extrasensory kills murkrow and one extrasensory kills grimer. Arya reaches LV33 and learns Ancient Power.
Rattata LV25 vs Loras LV32, headbutt kills.

I find a full heal.

Grunt:
Koffing LV23, Koffing LV23, Magmar LV25 vs Dondarrion LV32, surf kills everything.

Grunt:
Growlithe LV26, Koffing LV24 vs Dondarrion LV32, surf destroys all.

Grunt:
Koffing LV24 vs Dondarrion LV32, surf takes it out then he reaches LV33.
Muk LV 24 vs Valyrian LV32, strength disable, iron tail kill crit kills.

Grunt:
Gloom LV25 vs Valyrian LV32, strength, sleep powder, sleep acid does nothing, awake strength kills.
He reaches LV33 and learns Dragon Breath.
Gloom LV25 vs Loras LV32, headbutt, acid with poison, headbutt, acid, headbutt kills.

I find and ultra ball and max ether and heal Loras from poison.

Grunt:
Raticate LV24 vs Loras LV32, petal dance kills.
Golbat LV24 vs Loras LV32, I still use petal dance, bite, petal dance,  wing attack puts me down to 8HP. I switch to Dondarrion and he bites me then spark kills. I heal Loras with a hyper potion after the battle.

Grunt:
Grimer LV 26 vs Loras LV32, headbutt, disable, petal dance kills.
Weezing LV23 vs Loras LV32, petal dance, smokescreen, then I retreat to Shaggy Dog, sludge, fire blast misses, sludge poisons me, fire blast connects and kills.

I find an amulet coin and TM Sleep Talk.

Grunt:
Koffing LV25 vs Loras LV32, headbutt, smokescreen, headbutt kills. Finally Loras reaches LV33
Koffing LV25 vs Arya LV33, extrasensory kills.

I find the director. I help him get free and he thanks me. He gives me a special key to the last part of the radio tower. I leave the underground and heal and then head back into the radio tower...

No comments:

Post a Comment