Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Thursday, March 26, 2020

GYM BATTLE

Pryce vs Albert:
Seel LV30 vs Shaggy Dog LV31, hail, reversal, aqua ring, fire fang, (screw this) switch to Dondarrion, spark kills as hail hits.
Piloswine LV34 vs Dondarrion LV31, surf, mud bomb, hail hits, switch to Arya mud bomb cant hit, hail hits, fly, blizzard misses, hail hits, fly misses, switch to Selmy. Blizzard hits  but brick break takes it out.
Dewgong LV32 vs Selmy LV32 brick break, aroura beam take me down to HP22, hyper potion on dewgong, brick break, full restore on dewgong, brick break, and then one more brick break wins!

I receive the Glacier Badge.

I also get TM Hail and can use whirlpool outside battle. I leave the gym and Professor Elm calls me and apparently Team Rocket had taken over the Radio Tower in Goldenrod City. I heal up and put Loras in the front of the team. We fly to Goldenrod City...

No comments:

Post a Comment