Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

DAY 1
A new story begins in the land of.. JHOTO(Heartgold)!

So I (ALBERT) chose to start my new adventure and moved to New Bark town.

I talked to everyone in the town including a friend named Lyra, as is my usual, and then go to see Prof. Elm. My trainer ID ends in #3 so I select my starter, Chikorita! (all pokemon will be named in reference to game of thrones) I name chikorita- Loras.


Since we don't receive pokeballs until after the first quest I record the pokemon I'm required to try to catch after I visit Mr. Pokémon. First encounter route 29 Hoothoot.

I make it to Cherrygrove after training two levels and get running shoes! (sooooo helpful since walking takes forever) I walk through route 30 and first encounter Spinarak. I get an apricorn box and some apricorns. Finally I get to Mr. Pokemon. Loras (chikorita) is Lv8. I chat with him and Prof. Oak. I get the egg to take to Elm and their phone numbers for something in the future. I walk outside and get a phone call about something wrong at Elm's lab.

I travel back to Cherrygrove and heal my mon in prep for my first rival battle.

I save and then battle my rival. He stole cyndaquil and I quickly beat him up with minimal damage done to Loras. Then I run to Prof. Elm. The Police are their with him and we chat. It turns out my rival in a dude named SWARLEY! I then deliver the egg to Elm and head out.
I receive pokeballs by Lyra a friend I met.

Finally I can try to catch my first encounters.
I catch LV3 Hoothoot and name it Mertyns!
Then I travel to Route 30:
I catch a Lv3 Spinarak and name in Varys!


I train Loras, Mertyns and Varys up a few levels and then continue forward...

No comments:

Post a Comment