Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

DAY 2
I leave Cherrygrove after leveling up my mon and grabbing some pokeballs. Traveling north I battle a bunch of trainers and then make my way into route 31. I pause here to prepare for my next encounter (remember I can only catch the first mon I see and if they faint there are no other pokemon to catch.

I run some circles in the Grass and up pops Lv4 Rattata, I put him to sleep with Mertyns (Hoothoot) and take 1/3rd of the health then catch him; I name my Rattata, Tickler.
I walk a little further on and see a cave. I decide to go in and try to catch another member to the team.
I take two steps into Dark cave and a Lv2 Zubat appears. Mertyns puts it to sleep then 2/3rds damage on a tackle. Next I catch it! Now I have a Zubat named Harrenhal.
So now my team is beginning to take shape:
Loras (chikorita)
Mertyns (hoothoot)
Varys (spinarak)
Tickler (rattata)
Harrenhal (zubat)

I continue on my journey and make my way into Violet city. I heal my mon and explore the town. I swing up above town and pick up HM6 Rock Smash but wait to teach it. I go out and train Tickler and Harrenhal each two levlels and then heal again. Then I decide to travel into Ruins of Alph. I find a great ball in a rock and enter one of the puzzle rooms...

No comments:

Post a Comment