Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Thursday, October 24, 2019

GYM 1
Falkner  VS Albert!

He chooses Pidgey LV9 and I choose Varys. We exchange blows tackle then poison sting 3 times. Then he uses sand attack and I use a final poison sting. Varys is now down to 13HP. Next he chooses Pidgeotto LV13. I switch to Mertyns. He tackles then I use hypnosis; then asleep- tackle- asleep- Peck( which does a little bit more)- then he wakes up and uses tackle. It activates my Oran berry. I peck- then he uses roost. I switch to Ghost, he uses gust- (extra damage) Ghost uses hypnosis; then sleep- potion on Mertyns- sleep- I NEED A NEW STRATEGY...hmm...switch to Loras- he wakes then uses gust and I use poison powder Loras down to 17HP (less then half). switch to Mertyns then we exchange pecks for tackle and gust. meanwhile poison chips damage all over but I need to get the kill before a roost. I peck and crit it puts him to nearly dead he uses gust. Mertyns down to 9HP but poison knocks him out!

VICTORY!
I receive the badge, TM Roost, I can use Rock Smash out of battle, up to LV 20 obeys me. I do a little dance then exit the gym.

Elm calls immeadiatey and congrats me then says to head to the pokemart. I heal my pokemon, drop off my useless Dothraki in the PC. I head to the pokemart and receive the egg I delivered to Elm earlier in my quest.
I buy a few supplies at the mart for the next long route and cave; 10 pokeballs +free premier ball, 1 potion, 2 antidotes, 1 paralysis heal, and 1 awakening. I exit with my goodie bags.

A kimono girl approaches me. She talks about the awesomeness of my egg and to be safe and take care of it. She leaves and I begin my next journey.

I travel southwest and enter Route 32. ( I'm hoping my next encounter is Mareep or even Wooper so that I can diversify my team or cover weaknesses) I walk past the first grass spot and battle a trainer. He uses a Rattata and Zubat but I dispatch them with Varys or Ghost. I move to the next grass spot.
the first pokemon appears and its... a Rattata... I run. (Now I'm using the rule where there are no repeat mon once I catch one. So since I caught Tickler earlier in my quest I can move on to a new encounter. The next mon is... Rattata. I run. Third encounter is... Bellsprout! Not my first choice but I battle it with two poison stings and then catch it. I name Bellsprout, Margaery. (It might help with the upcoming cave or a decent back-up if Loras falls.)
She joins my team at LV6. I continue on...

No comments:

Post a Comment