Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Monday, October 28, 2019

GYM BATTLE:

Bugsy vs Albert

Scyther LV17 vs Mertyns LV15... I hypnotize it and miss, leer- quick attack- then hypnosis works but down to 8HP. So I switch to Valyrian and two rock throws do it.

Metapod LV15 vs Valyrian LV14... rock throw 1 misses, two rock throws take it out.

Kakuna LV15 vs Arya LV15... two extrasensory take it out.
I receive the Hive Badge mon up to LV30 obey me, I can use HM Cut, TM89 U-turn. I exit the center and heal I remember I have a rival battle soon and based on the levels of my mon vs Bugsy I have to do a little training.  I go back to the well and level up some mon; Mertyns reaches LV16, Arya reaches LV15 and learns yawn, Valyrian reaches LV15, Loras reaches LV16... and evolves in Bayleef!
I go back and heal. Then I put Ghost in front and head to Ilex Forest to train. I'm about to enter the forest when lo and behold Swarley shows up. We battle, Swarley vs Albert.

Swarley:

Ghastly LV14 vs Ghost LV14... his uses curse which takes half its health then I lick- he mean looks then two licks later his ghastly is down.

Zubat LV16 vs Arya LV15... two extrasensory attacks later zubat falls.

Quilava LV18 vs Valyrian LV15... (man his levels seem higher) 3 rock throws later its taken out. I take him down easy, he is pissed. He leaves and I go back and heal. I go back and go into Ilex Forest firs encounter. First encounter is Metapod LV5. Ghost uses two licks then 5 pokeballs later, (ugg) its caught. I name it Mullendore and its transferred to the PC.
Next I help find two farfetch'd. I beat up some caterpie and Ghost gets to LV15 and learns Night Shade. (finally another damaging move) I find a revive and get both farfetch'd back. The dude is happy and gives me HM Cut. But now the only mon that can use it is Loras but I don't want to use up a move slot with it. So I go back to the center and heal then switch Varys for Margaery. I teach Margaery HM Cut I talk to the farfetch'd dudes house and the other guy gives me a charcoal item. I head back into the forest and use cut on a bush and head north. I find X-attack, Ether, and Repel. Then I beat up 3 Oddish and Ghost reaches LV16. I talk to a dude about headbutting trees and he gives me TM Headbutt I teach it to Loras instead of tackle. I put Arya in front and head back again, lol. (trust me watching me play is annoying too. constant going back and forth.

I heal at the center in Azlea Town and go back for my encounter in Route 33. I headbutt a bunch of trees and get my first encounter... Spearow LV6 I catch it and name it Roose.
I head back to town and sell the revive because I can't use it anyway in nuzlocke rules. Then I headbutt trees in town and get my encounter, Aipom. I put it to half  health and then 3 pokeballs and 1 great ball later I catch it. Aipom is named Tyrion.
I head through the forest beating up caterpie and oddish and Arya gest to LV16. I switch to Valyrian to train andnext run into a person that gives me TM Taunt. Then I leave the forest and enter Route 34...

No comments:

Post a Comment