Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

DAY 10
We continue on Route 34. I train Clegane and he reaches LV16. What? He evolves into Nidorino.
I switch to Ghost and prepare for battles.

Camper:
Psyduck LV14 vs Ghost LV16... 3 night shades knock it out.

Youngster:
Mankey LV10, Diglett LV12 vs Ghost LV16... he retreats mankey and then I just keep night shading and take out first diglett then mankey. Ghost gets to LV17 and I switch to Loras.

Poke Fan:
Snubull Lv13, Mareep LV13 vs Loras LV16 I take them out with a mix of poison powder, razor leaf and a crit with headbutt on mareep. Loras reaches LV17. I head back to Goldenrod City. I heal and put Arya out front and then head to the underground city because I need to see the barber to get Arya's happiness up more. I enter the tunnel.

Super Nerd:
Grimer LV11, Grimer LV12 vs Arya LV16... extrasensory crushes both of them

Poke Maniac:
Lickatung LV12 vs Arya LV16... it consues me and my attack misses so I switch to Clegane and he uses two double kicks to kill likatung.

I walk up to the barber and have him give Arya a haircut to up its happiness. Then I head back to the center and heal. Arya is upper close to the next level, so I walk to the nearest grass patch and battle a drowzee. Arya gets to LV17. What? she evolves into a Togetic. (freaking called it)
I switch to Clegane and continue battling.
 
Camper:
Hoppip LV9, Bulbasaur LV12 vs Clegane... poison stings and peck do the job against those mon. He reaches LV17.
Hoppip LV9 vs Mertyns... takes it out quick.
 
I'm done with trainers on Rout 34. I head back to heal and then since its Tuesday I go up to National Park for the bug catching contest. I'm really hoping for a Scyther or Pinsir. I choose to use Ghost as my companion for the contest because he can put them to sleep and he is immune to a lot of attacks and can't be poisoned. We walk in for the contest and I run a few circles and get my first encounter...a weedle LV16... joy. (o wells) I lick it and put it to sleep then catch it and name it Manticore. Then I walk around and find a Soothe Bell, and TM28 Dig. I end the competition and don't win any places so they give me a shed shell. They also officially give me Manticore and its sent to the PC.


I switch Mertyns up front again and head back to the tunnel.

Super Nerd:
Magnimite LV7 vs Mertyns LV17... I switch to Clegane and demolish it
Magnimite LV7, Magnimite LV9, Voltorb LV11 vs Clegane LV17... he takes them all out.

Poke Maniac:
Slowpoke LV11, Slowpoke LV11 vs Mertyns LV17.. I take out the first one but after some growls I switch to Ghost to finish the second one.

Mom calls with an item she bought, I go to thestore and pick it up, a repel. I'm done with the tunnel trainers now. I heal then train Mertyns to LV18 and Clegane to LV18. Next I put Loras in front and  head to the gym to take out some more trainers.

Beauty:
Meowth L16, Meowth LV16 vs Loras LV17.. I beat them both but a bunch of fury swipes put me down to 14HP. I head to the center really quick then come back.

Beauty:
Snubbul LV17 vs Loras LV17... I make short work of him and Loras reaches LV18. I switch to Valyrian for the next battle.

Lass:
Jigglypuff LV15, Jigglypuff LV15., Jigglypuff LV15 vs Valyrian LV17... between all the rock smashes and rock throws I make quick work of them. Valyrain reaches LV18. I switch to Ghost. That means I have beat all the trainers before the gym leader. I head back to heal my mon and then head to Route 35...

No comments:

Post a Comment