Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Day 4
We marched out of the Poke center with more resolve after losing two mon so quickly. I travel to Bellsprout Tower ready to battle some trainers and level up. I battle one trainer and then I stumble upon a new encounter! A Ghastly Lv3 appears, I slowly lower the level with poison sting from Varys and then catch  my new mon named Ghost!
 After catching my new mon I head out of the tower for some key training.

Currently the team is:
Loras  Lv10(chik)
Mertyns Lv8(hoot)
Varys Lv7(spin)
Ghost Lv3(ghast)
&useless Dothraki Lv5

I drop off Dothraki in the PokeCenter and head out for training...


No comments:

Post a Comment