Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

DAY 11
I head to Route 35 to battle some trainers. Ghost is out front.

Camper:
Vulpix LV15 vs Ghost LV17... night shade kills

Camper:
Sandshrew LV13, Marril LV13 vs Ghost LV17... night shade x4 kills. Ghost reaches LV18. I switch to Arya.

Camper:
Pickachu LV16 vs Arya LV17... sweet kiss and two extrasensory attacks later, he dead.

Juggiler:
Voltorb LV2, Voltorb LV6, Voltorb LV10 vs Arya LV17... takes them all out with extrasensory and the she reaches LV18.
Voltorb LV14 vs Clegane LV18... double kick crushes them. He paralyzes me so I heal after the battle and teach Clegane TM Dig instead of peck.

Bug Catcher:
Venonat LV15 vs Loras LV18... three headbutts take it out.

I find a paralysis Heal and TM Payback.

Bird Keeper:
Pidgey LV12 vs Loras LV18... headbutt kills
Pidgeotto LV14 vs Valyrian LV18... rock tomb smacks it down.

Loras beats up a wild drowzee and reaches LV19. Next I head into National Park, I find quick claw and give it to Mertyns. I give Soothe Bell to Ghost and teach TM Payback instead of lick. Finally Ghost has another typed attack.

Poke Fan:
Snubbull LV16 vs Mertyns LV18... uproar times three.

School Kid:
Oddish LV12 vs Mertyns LV18... peck times two take it out.
Voltorb LV15 vs Mertyns LV18... sonic boom puts me down to 9HP so I switch to Clegane and use dig to crush it. I use potion on Valyrian, Loras, Ghost and super potion on Mertyns.

Lass:
Oddish LV14 vs Mertyns LV18...  I take it out but get poisoned.
Cubone LV17 vs … I switch to Clegane and get it. Next I battle wild mon really quick and Mertyns reaches LV19. Then Celgane reaches LV19 as well. I switch to Arya and continue.

Poke Fan:
Raichu LV16 vs Arya LV18... switch to Valyrian after rock throw raichu is down.

I enter Route 36 and find a blue apricorn.

Psychic Kid:
Abra LV14 vs Arya LV18... because of flash I take it out after five extrasensory.
Kadabara LV6 vs Valyrian LV18... Confusion knocks me down to 13HP so I switch back to Arya and survive the next attack with higher Sp.Def and then I take it out. Arya gets to LV19.
Abra LV14 vs Ghost LV18... and smack it down. I use super potion on Valyrian and put Ghost in front.

School Kid:
Tangela LV17 vs Ghost LV18... I reach to LV19 after I take it down and learn confuse ray.

I save my encounter till after sudowoodo tree. I go back to National park and switch to Valyrian and train to LV19. I switch to Mertyns and then beat up some bugs. I reach LV20! What? It evolves into Noctowl.


I head back to Goldenrod City and heal then I put Clegane in front and head to the gym. I walk through the gym and challenge Whitney...

No comments:

Post a Comment