Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Thursday, October 24, 2019

DAY 5

I train in Route 31 east of violet city:

Loras LV11
Mertyns LV10
Varys LV10
Ghost LV10

Once I reach these levels I start into Bellsprout tower. I go through all the trainers using Mertyns and Varys. Each monk has several bellsprout. I continue my march through the tower to the 3rd floor. I take out the initial monks out quickly the last of which has hoothoot. Then I walk around a pillar and BAM! My rival Swarley turns and talks to me. At this point I'm stressed that I will have to battle him but he talks down to Elder the monk he just beats. Then tells me to piss off and uses an escape rope. Whew glad that happened.

I walk back to the poke-center the heal up before my battle against Elder.
I arrive back and battle Elder.
He sends out Bellsprout and I send out Mertyns. Mertyns crushes him with a peck. Elder sends out Hoothoot. Each of us exchanges pecks 3 times, his third one crits me and Mertyns is down to 1HP. I switch out to Ghost. I use spite twice to try to get rid of Peck. Then he puts me asleep with hypnosis at which point I use one potion on Mertyns. He uses Peck and puts Ghost down to 5HP. I retreat back to Mertyns and he uses hypnosis but Mertyns has insomnia ability. I use peck to finally take him out. He calls out another bellsprout and Mertyns crushes it with 2 pecks and levels up to LV11.

He congratulates me and my mon. Then he gives me TM70 Flash. I pick up an escape rope next to him.

If LV10 Hoothoot can be do that to my team then I need to level up a little more before the flying gym. I go back to Ruins of Alph because behind the Kabuto puzzle it said the words escape on it. I stand in front of the word on the wall and use my escape rope. I mystically reveals a hidden door and I go in.

I find a Pecha Berry, Oran Berry, Energy Powder, Heal Powder.

Then I drop back into Ruins of Alpha, beat up a few unknown, and head out. I swing by the pokecenter and then train again in Route 31. I train Varys and Ghost in the grass to level up. Then I head into Dark Cave and train Loras against the geodude and zubat. Loras Levels up to 12 and learns synthesis!

After everyone in the team levels up. I travel into town, heal and begin my Gym conquest.

The first Trainer has a LV9 Spearow. I call out Mertyns and we exchange pecks till I knock him out. The Second trainer calls out a LV7 Pidgey. Mertyns smacks him down as well with peck twice. Next the trainer calls out another Pidgey. I decide to see how Varys will hold up to a flying time in preparation for the gym leader. Varys releases back to back poison stings the second one poisons the Pidgey. Then Pidgey begins to use sand attack. despite lowering my accuracy and taking half my health it dies from poison. match over. Since it went well I decide to go heal my mon and battle the gym leader.

I heal my team, grab Dothraki from my box for back up mon fodder and I give an oran berry to Mertyns. I'm expecting to use Mertyns a lot for the battle and need him prepped for battle. I put Varys out front to take on the initial mon and poison them. Maybe take them out or switch to Ghost or Mertyns for hypnosis. I knew he had a Pidgeotto from previous matches years ago, so I plan on using Mertyns to hypnotize, then wearit down with peck and tackle.

I enter the gym...

No comments:

Post a Comment