Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Saturday, October 26, 2019

DAY 7
Time to battle trainers! I walk out of the center on Route 32 and battle the first trainer I see.

Youngster:
Wooper LV10 vs Arya LV11... after two extrasensory and a crit later. Wooper falls.

Next a Camper:
Nidoran (boy) LV9 vs Arya LV11... Extrasensory destroys nido. Arya goes up to LV12

Fisherman:
Golden LV10 vs Loras LV12... Razor leaf kills (bwahaha) Loras up to LV13.

I switch to Mertyns for training.

Fisherman:
Magikarp LV5, Magikarp Lv15, Magikarp LV5, Magikarp Lv5 vs Mertyns... they all collapse under Mertyns power. (he had the high ground)

Fisherman:
Poliwag LV8, Poliway LV8 vs Mertyns, I assault with pecks as they try to hypnotize me. my ability insomnia protects me. I beat both and Mertyns gets to LV13 and learns Uproar.

I switch to Valyrian to train because I like my whole team to be pretty even in level.

Camper:
Nidoran (girl) LV8 vs Valyrian LV11 I use a couple of rock throws, one misses but the third one take it out.

I complete my battles on Route 32 and go back to the center and heal. Next step is Union Cave, I head out of the center. I keep Valyrian in front to battle and level up. I walk in and beat up a wild sandshrew. next a weird orange trainer.

Flamethrower:
Vulpix LV9 vs Valyrian LV11... he destroys it with Rock Throw.

There are stairs to a bottom floor, I go down. I find an X-defend, X-speed, TM39 Rock Tomb. I beat up another sandshrew and a zubat.  Valyrian gets to LV12. I switch back to Loras and run into a dead end that I need HM Surf for. I head upstairs and travel in the cave more. I continue to battle.

Hiker:
Onix LV11 vs Loras LV13... one Razor leave takes it out. Loras gets to LV14.

I switch to Ghost, who I haven't used in awhile.

Hiker:
Geodude LV4, Geodude LV8, Geodude LV6 vs Ghost LV12... Ghost slowly takes them down with a lot of licks. Each mon got paralyzed during the battle but could do next to nothing because they mostly tried to use tackle. Then I beat up a wild sandshrew after the battle Ghost reaches LV13.

I think about switching to Varys but it looks like another Flamethrower up ahead so I select Mertyns instead.

Flamethrower:
Koffing LV6, Koffing Lv6 vs Mertyns LV13...  he uses peck to down the first, the second one poisons me with poison gas but I take him out. I heal Mertyns with antidote. I find a great ball and potion in the cave.

Poke-Maniac:
Slowpoke LV11 vs Mertyns LV13... I peck- then amnesia- hypnosis- sleep then I uproar. Slowpoke alternates between tackle and growl as I uproar at him constantly. He faints probably from all the noise. Mertyns reaches LV14.I find an Awakening and see a bright light ahead! I exit the cave and enter Route 33.

I pick up pink and black apricorns. I choose to wait for my encounter on the route and switch to Arya to take on the Hiker up ahead. It's special attack should handle his mon quickly.

Hiker:
Geodude LV12 vs Arya LV12... 3 extrasensory attacks take it out, then he calls out a Machop, I switch.
Machop LV11 vs Varys LV12... I use a couple poison stings as it uses focus energy and then leer. I SEE YOU MAN! I switch to Ghost and it karate chops me which does nothing. (called that) I lick it twice with a crit once and knock it out. I'll come back for my encounter after a get to the next Poke-center. I continue on and enter Azelia Town...

No comments:

Post a Comment