Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Friday, October 25, 2019

DAY 6
After catching my new team member, Margaery. I decide to scoot around some trainers, taking note of some fisherman on the route and I find a pokemon center towards the bottom of the route. I walk in and heal my mon. I talk to everyone one in the center and one guy hands me some lure balls. I exit the center and see a sign. I almost walk into a trainer but manage to dodge him and I see a cave entrance. The sign reads < --- Union cave. Yay a new encounter!

 I put Loras out in front and enter the cave. I walk down the corridor and see a trainer ahead I turn around and get my first encounter!... Zubat (since I already caught one and I'm doing the no duplicates rule) I run away. I go up and down the corridor two more times and then an encounter...  LV7 ONIX! SWEEEEET! Loras uses poison powder- it tackles- Loras tackle- and it goes below half health. I throw a great ball and catch it. I name Onix, Valyrian. Then it is sent to my PC since my team is full. I exit the cave and then scoot over to the center. I switch Margaery for Valyrian, giving me 5 mon and an egg. I decide to deposit bellsprout because I already have grass and poison mon and I need to cover against fire and flying types.

I teach Valyrian. HM6 rock smash and travel back up Route 32 because several places have smash-able rocks back in my previous places I've been. Also it gives me a fighting move to help against other rocks and normal types. I exit the center and use rock smash on a rock and then find shell bell!

I go over to Ruins of Alph first. I smash some rocks finding a green shard and then RARE CANDY! (NOOIICE). Then I walk back into Violet city and over by bellsprout tower I smash a rock and find a hyper potion! (SWEEET) I decide to start training Valyrian in Dark Cave first to get up 2 levels and catch him up with my other mon.

Before I head out I heal at the center and give Loras a miracle seed (I forgot I had that lol) and Mertyns the shell bell (because why not?) I head over to dark Cave and train Valyrian.

He gets up 3 levels after 20mins to LV10, (I learned Rock throw at LV9) and I head back to the center. I heal now that I'm closer to my other mon's levels I'll head back to Route 32.

I exit the pokecenter and suddenly... Uh-oh. My egg hatches into LV1 Togepi (freaking awesome!) and I count it as my encounter in Violet city. I name Togepi, Arya. (obviously)
Elm calls right away and tells me to visit. Since I need to train Arya anyway I put it as my lead mon. I give it shell bell instead of Mertyns. I begin the trip back. I'll leave out the long walk back and just mention that I do a lot of switch training with Arya out front and then switching mon to a stronger mon to level it up. I notice that Arya already gets Extrasensory to start from the get go. By the time I get to New Bark Town Arya is LV4. I talk to Elm, heal at the lab and talk to Mom. Then I head back allowing Arya to battle a lot of mon on the way through. By the time I'm in Violet City Arya is nearly LV7. Extrasensory is crushing mon left and right. So I heal in Violet city and go back to Route 31 and get Arya to LV8. It learns Metronome. Next I move back to Route 32 to finish training Ayra. I pick up TM Bullet Seed by some woods. I continue training until Arya is up to LV11. Now all my mon are level 11 or 12. I scoot back to the center on Route 32 and prepare for battling all the trainers...

No comments:

Post a Comment