Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Friday, November 22, 2019

DAY 20

Hiker:
Dunsparce LV19 , Dunsparce LV19, Dunsparce LV19 vs Dondarrion LV28... spark kills.

Camper:
Skiploom LV21 vs Dondarrion LV28... two sparks kill and she reaches LV29.(now caught up to the team)
Marril LV21 vs Loras LV29... magic leaf kills.

I find revive (which I cant use) and I see a cave and a waterfall. I enter the cave and go down the ladder and out the cave. I surf on the water and have my first encounter of Route 47. Seel pops up and I catch it. I name it Manderly.
She gets sent to the PC and then I find a pearl. I battle a few wild mon and Loras gets to LV30.
 I enter the Cliff Cave and have another first encounter. Machop pops up. I catch and name it Wun Wun.

It's sent to the PC and then I exit the cave on the top floor and see trainers.

Double Team:
Magmar Lv25, Electrobuzz LV25 vs Clegane LV29, Selmy Lv29... brick break and dig kill each mon.

I find a lagging tail on the trail.

Young Couple:
Cloyster LV22, Onix LV22 vs Clegane LV29, Valyrian LV29... rock throw and aura beam nearly kill Clegane but double kick and strength takes those dudes down. Clegane reaches LV30.

I reach the safari zone. I find a nugget and 3 nest balls. I then heal my mon and then head to the safari zone. Once I reach the back of the zone I enter the grass and try for my first encounter. The first thing that pops up is sentret. I catch it with the help of bait. Sentret is named Frey and sent to the PC.
Next I do a tiny bit of training against some of the wild mon back outside the zone. Selmy gets to LV30, Dondarrion gets to LV30 and learns bubblbeam, Arya gets to LV30, Valyrian gets to LV30. Now that all my mon are LV30, I fly to Olivine City, heal my mon and enter the gym. Standing in front of Jasmine I prepare for battle by putting Clegane out front...

No comments:

Post a Comment