Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Friday, November 1, 2019

DAY 12

I enter the burned tower, I chat with Morty the gym leader and Eusine. First encounter, Koffing LV14.

 I name it Robert and its sent to PC. My rival shows up.

Swarley:
Ghastly LV20 vs Mertyns LV20... curse, hypnosis misses- peck- curse damage- peck kills but curse puts me down HP13.
Magnemte LV18, Quilava LV22 vs Clegane LV20... dig kills both with help from double kick and Clegane reaches LV21.
Zubat LV20 vs Arya LV20.. extrasensory kills OHKO. Swarley complains then leaves.
 I use two potions on ghost and head down the ladder. I scare away Entei, Raikou and Suicune. I find antidote, TM Taunt, and then back upstairs.

Flamethrower:
Koffing LV16 vs Mertyns LV20... smokescreens and uproar.
Koffing LV16 vs Arya LV20... extrasensory kills
Growlithe LV17 vs Valyrian LV20... rock throw two times kills.

Mom calls about bought stuff, and find an antidote.

Flamethrower:
Charmeleon LV18 vs Mertyns LV20... hypnosis misses- dragon rage down to 1HP (fudge) I switch to Valyrian. dragon rage down to 10HP I use super potion then it growls- rock tomb- ember- rock tomb... close call I find HP-up. I potion Mertyns and fight a raticate. Mertyns up to LV21. I heal then go to gym.

Medium:
Ghastly LV16 vs Arya LV20... curse- extrasensory- dead- Arya reaches LV21.
Ghastly LV16 vs Ghost LV20... curse on me, night shade- dead
Ghastly LV16,Ghastly LV16,Ghastly LV16 vs Valyrian LV20... rock tomb kills and then reaches LV21.

I heal and then travel to Route 38.

Sailor:
Wooper LV20 vs Loras LV20... razor leaf is done.

Lass:
Flaffy LV19, Psyduck LV19 vs Loras LV20... poison powder- t wave- headbutt- two razor leaf later both are dead and Loars reaches LV21.

No comments:

Post a Comment