Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Monday, November 4, 2019

DAY 13

Route 38 continued...

Bird Keeper:
Doduo LV16, Doduo LV17, Doduo LV18 vs Ghost LV21... mix of payback and confuse ray to beat them up and the Ghost reaches LV21.

Switch to Loras for battles and find a white apricorn.

Beauty:
Hoppip LV16, Skiploom LV18 vs Loras LV21... headbutts and poison powder take them out.

First encounter finally! ...It's... Raikou ... da fudge?????????? I can't use legendary mon but it counts as first encounter, technically. I throw a poke ball and he pops out right away and runs. (wave goodbye to Rout3 38 encounter) I beat up some Rattata and then Loras gets to LV21. I switch to Mertyns.

School Kid:

Mr. Mime LV20 vs Mertyns LV21... I use hypnosis and three pecks and he is down.

I enter Route 39 and meet a guy in charge of the safari zone. He said he is moving one here and will let me know when its ready. I find a green apricorn and TM60 Drain Punch. I help a sick miltank buy giving it my only oran berries. It's still not feeling well but I leave until I find more.

Psychic:
Slowpoke LV17 vs Mertyns LV21... I take down it down with pecks but its 2nd confusion crits me down to 13HP.
Slowpoke LV17 vs Ghost LV21... I use confuse ray and it misses then it uses confusion. I get confused and drop to 4HP. I switch to Loras to finish this buisness and razor leaf cleans house on slowpoke.

I go back and heal my mon then come back to battle.

Sailor:
Poliwhrl LV17 vs Mertyns Lv21... I take it out with some uproar and then reach LV22 and learn confusion!!!! (<--- noiiice)
Raticate Lv17 vs Clegane LV21 ... double kick kills
Krabby LV19 vs Ghost LV21... two night shade and pay back kill, it uses bubble twice with minimal damage.

I head back with Ghost in front to train in prep for ghost gym battle. I kill two rattata. Next a wild raticate appears. I use confuse ray it misses and then raticate uses pusuit and it super effectivly crits. Ghost falls dead on the spot! NOOOOO! R.I.P. Ghost

I gently place him in the PC. I debate which mon to fill the void left by Ghost. My main thoughts are to pick between Selmy (heracross), Shaggy Dog (growlithe), and Lem (drowzee). Lem is helpful for the upcoming gym but no real use after that. Shaggy Dog could help with coverage and bite for the gym but I have no idea when I get a fire stone. So I select Selmy, he doesn't have the initial help with the next gym but is really strong and helpful for later.

I put Selmy in front then begin switch training in Route 37. Selmy up to LV14 then LV15 then LV16. Also Valyrian and Clegane to LV22. Now I can train Selmy by himself. I heal and then go to the store. I buy 10 pokeballs, 1 free premier ball, 2 great balls, and Mom got me a super potion. I continue training and Selmy reaches LV17. there is a different person on the route so I talk to them. It's Sunny from Sundays and he give me a magnet for electric types. Then Selmy gets to LV19 and learns brick break. BOOM! (now we're talking) I heal then switch to training in Route 38. Selmy gets to LV20 and then LV21. now I'm ready to pick back up from where I left off in the story...

No comments:

Post a Comment