Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

DAY 18

Swimmer Boy:
Shellder LV21, Tentacool LV19, Tentacruel LV20 vs Loras LV26... magic leaf kills all. Loras reaches LV27 and I put Selmy first.

Swimmer Girl:
Goldeen LV20, Goldeen LV20, Seaking LV20 vs Selmy LV26... brick break crushes them all and Selmy reaches LV27. I switch to Valyrian to train.

Swimmer Boy:
Gyarados LV20, Gyarados LV20 vs Valyrian LV26... bite- rock tomb (speed down)- thrash- strength takes out the first one. thrash- rock tomb (speed down)- strength- thrash- rock tomb crit kills. Valyrian gets to LV27.

I switch to Mertyns.

Swimmer Girl:
Staryu LV20, Starmie LV20 vs Mertyns LV27... pluck kills. I take a wild tentacool and Mertyns gets to LV28.

Swimmer Boy:
Krabby LV23 vs Loras LV27... magic leaf kils.

Swimmer Boy:
Qwilfish LV23 vs Loras LV27... two magic leafs kill and then I beat a wild tentacool, Loras reaches LV28.

Swimmer Girl:
Horsea LV21, Horsea LV21 vs Arya LV27... extrasensory kills.

Two wild tenetacool later Arya gets to LV28 and learns wish. I head back to Cinawood City and heal my mon then head over to the gym. I put Selmy in the front of the team.

Black Belt:
Mankey LV23, Mankey LV23, Primeape LV25 vs Selmy Lv27... aerial ace destroys them. (heracross freaking rocks!)

Black Belt:
Hitmonlee LV27 vs Selmy LV27... aerial ace kills. then I go battle a wild tentacool and Selmy gets to LV28.

Black Belt:
Machop LV27, Machoke LV25 vs Clegane LV27... I use a combination of dig and surf to beat them.

That's it for the gym trainers. I heal and go back to Route 41 for more trainers.

Swimmer Girl:
Seel LV22 vs Clegane LV27... double kick beats it up and Clegane gains LV28.

I decide to do a little of training before my big gym match. I battle several tentacool and one mantine and Valyrian reaches LV28. I go back and heal then continue the grind. Mertyns gets to LV29, then Arya, Loras, Clegane, Selmy and lastly Valyrian again. I head back to Cinawood City. I heal my team. I put Mertyns in front in preparation for the fighting gym leader. I walk into the gym. I go to the back and turn off the water fall and then walk over to the gym leader...

No comments:

Post a Comment