Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Sunday, November 10, 2019

DAY 16

I head through Route 38 and 39 to Olivine City. I head southwest to Route 40 and have my first encounter. It's a LV19 tentacool that I name Euron after I catch it. Then it's sent to the PC.
I continue on.

Swimmer Boy:
Tentacool LV20, Tentacool LV20 vs Clegane LV24... dig kills both. Then I kill a wild tenta and Clegane reaches LV25.

Swimmer Girl:
Staryu LV21 vs Mertyns LV25... uproar take sit out.

I find TM33 Pluck and teach it to Mertyns for better flying damage.

Swimmer Girl:
Staryu LV21, Shellder LV19 ve Mertyns LV25... pluck kills both after two kills.

Swimmer Boy:
Shellder LV18, Shellder LV18 vs Mertyns LV25... pluck takes out both then reaches LV26.
Wartortle LV20 vs Selmy LV25... brick break and then aerial ace kills

I make it to Route 41.

Swimer Boy:
Tentacool LV16, Remoraid LV19, Staryu LV19, Tentacool LV17 vs Selmy LV25... aerial ace kills and then he reaches LV26.
Tentacool LV16, Tentacool LV17 vs Arya LV25... extrasensory kills both quickly. Next Arya reaches LV26.

Mom calls and tells me there is stuff for me at the store.

Swimmer Girl:
Psyduck LV20 vs Clegane LV25... switch to Loras, magic leaf kills.
Goldeen LV20 vs Loras LV26... magic leaf kills.

I defeat a wild tentacool during the first encounter (which doesn't count cause of doubles) and Clegane reaches LV26. I fish and find Magikarp LV20 I use poison powder from Loras and then caught it. I name it Tully and its sent to the PC.
I reach Cinawood City. I heal and in the north of the city spot suicune but before I can encounter it, it flees. Then Eucine walks up all upset (the dude hunting Suicune). We battle it out.

Eucine:
Drowzee LV25 vs Valyrian LV25... two rock throws, then two confusion and valyrian is knocked down to 3 HP I switch to Mertyns LV25 uproar kills.
Electrode LV27, Haunter LV25 vs Clegane LV26... I dig down but he switches to haunter to use levitate ability to be immune to ground. It uses curse and I surf and kill it. He uses electrode and I use dig and kill. The second curse damage puts Clegane down to 12HP.

I heal and then begin to battle the gym. I put Selmy in front for the fighting gym because he knows aerial ace.

Blackbelt:
Hitmonchan LV27 vs Selmy LV26... it uses fire punch, I use aerial ace but it put damage down low- I switch to Mertyns- it uses fire punch- pluck- thunderpunch- Mertyns low- switch to Clegane- thunderpunch does nothing- poison sting kills.

I heal and I battle a wild tentacool. Clegane reaches LV27. After such a rough battle I realize I need to train more. So brace for battles in the hopes to strengthen my team...

No comments:

Post a Comment