Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Thursday, November 14, 2019

DAY 19

I land in Cherrygrove City and use Loras to begin head-butting trees. First encounter is Pineco LV3. I use poison powder to weaken it and then I catch it with a premier ball. I name pineco, Liddle and I put it into The PC.

I surf over the lake a minute and get a mystic water from a random dude. Next I fly to new bark town and can either headbutt, surf, or fish with a good rod. I decide to start with fishing. First encounter is a tentacool which I run (no doubles rule). Next encounter is magikarp which I also already have so I run. Next encounter is... chinchou LV20! (sweet!) I poison powder and then synthesis until its below half health. I toss a lure ball out and it catches it right away. I name chinchou, Dondarrion.
I fly back to Olivine City. I debate my choices again, now that I have more mon to choose from.

  • Shaggy Dog (growlithe) would fill a new type coverage with fire and the damage output and speed is sweet but he will be hard to evolve.
  • Celtigar (krabby) would be sweet as a water type and high attack but not super fast or defensive.
  • Dondarrion (chinchou) would also be great coverage with both water and electric and I know once he gets to Lanturn the special defense will be great.
  • Liddle (pineco) the bug/steel combo is cool and defensively the best choice. But I already have a steel type and finding another metal coat will be annoying. 

I go with Dondarrion for the best type coverage and special defense options. Also it is the highest level at the moment and the easiest/quickest to train. We battle some wild pokes by the docks in Olivine and Dondarrion reaches LV21 then LV22. While training I also stumble upon a back route behind the lighthouse and pick up TM57 Charge Beam. I make sure Dondarrion has a magnet as its item. Next we train in Route 40/41 and its geats all the way up to LV24 with alot of spark attacks and the occasional confuse ray. Also it learns take down. We heal back at Olivine and head back into the lighthouse to talk to the gym leader taking care of the sick mon in the lighthouse. I go thoroughout the lighthouse but im forgetting how to get to the top to talk to her. I search and eventully find a side door I forgot about. I fall throught that and find a rare candy and an ether. But I see trainers ahead that I did not face. We battle;

Sailor:
Krabby LV18, Krabby LV20 vs Dondarrion LV24... spark kills and Dondarrion reaches LV25.

Bird Keeper:
Spearow LV18, Fearow LV20, Spearow LV18 vs Dondarrion LV25 ... spark destroys them.

Sailor:
Poliwhirl LV20 vs Dondarrion LV25.. spark kills again.

Sailor:
Machop LV18, Machop LV18, Poliwhirl LV18 vs Dondarrion LV25... a mix of confuse ray and spark takes them all out but my HP is in the low twenties. Dondarrion reaches LV26.

I find Jasmine the gym leader at the top of the lighthouse. She is taking care of a sick Ampharos. She asks me to back to Cinawood City to get special medicine. I elevator down the light house and heal at the center.  I choose to surf to Cinawood City so that I can train. I beat up 5 wild mon and then make it to Cinawood. I pick up the medicine, heal, and head back. I battle and beat a tentacruel with Dondarrion. After the battle she reaches LV27. What? Dondarrion evolves into Lanturn! (o hell yes)
I get back to Olivine City and I run to the lighthouse and give medicine to the sick ampharos. Jasmine is super excited and heads back to the gym. As I leave the lighthouse the safari dude, Boboa calls me and let me know that the safari zone by Cinawood City is open. I surf over there and train as I go. Dondarrion gets to LV28. I heal when I get to Cinawood City and head through the tunnel to the west of the city. I exit the tunnel and enter Route 47... trainers ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment