Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

GYM BATTLE

Morty vs Albert:
Gastly LV20 vs Mertyns LV23... (I picked him first so that I could damage with confusion and normal immunity to ghost) confusion- hypnosis against me doesn't work cause of insomnia ability- confusion again kills
Haunter LV21 vs Mertyns LV23... it tries to hypnotize me but insomnia- confusion- curse- confusion- hurt by curse
Gengar LV25 vs Arya LV23...mean look (O NO)- I yawn- hypnosis on me then gengar falls asleep- I use Awakening- sleep- extrasensory puts it at half health- then a sitrus berry activates- sleep- extrasensory- he wakes up and hypnosis misses- extrasensory kills
Haunter LV23 vs Mertyns LV23... curse- confusion- curse hurt- hyperpotion on haunter- confusion- curse hurt down to 11HP I switch to Arya- sucker punch- extrasensory kills. Arya reaches LV24.
Up to LV50 will obey me and I can use surf outside battle. I get TM30 shadow ball but only ARYA can learn it atm. Mom calls and said she bought an item. I go to the store and get Chople berries. I train in Route 38 for a moment and get Mertyns up to LV24. So now that I have surf ability I like to go back in the journey and visit areas I haven't been able to get to. I give Mertyns a break and switch him out for Hodor (slowpoke) and teach it surf. I go back to Violet City. I surf and find, PP UP, Rare Candy, and then head back down Route 32. I find a super potion and TM05 Roar.

I walk by the center and head into union cave. I head down some stairs and surf I run into a quagsire and beat it with Loras. He levels up to LV24. I switch to Selmy and see trainers ahead.

Hiker:
Geodude LV23, Machop LV25 vs Selmy LV23 ... brick break kills geodude quick. Aerial ace hurts then it uses revenge and I'm down to 5HP(jeez) but I'm faster and ace doesn't miss so I use that for the win.

After I beat him I heal and face a wild onix. Selmy beats it and gets to LV24. There is a fork in the cave and I take the top route.

Hiker:
Geodude LV23 vs Clegane LV23... it uses self-destruct and I survive by 2 HP! (jeez)
Graveler LV25 vs Valyrian LV23... (to survive a self-destruct) It uses magnitude and gets % so that puts me down to 12HP and rock smash does very little. I risk a switch to Loras and it gets magnitude 3 then Loras kills with magical leaf.

I use a repel and run back to the center. I heal then repel and run back and pick up where I left off...

No comments:

Post a Comment