Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

GYM BATTLE

Chuck vs Albert
Primeape LV29 vs Mertyns LV29... double team by primeape- pluck-tighting focus- pluck crit nearly kills primeape- lose focus- hyper potion on primeape- pluck- tight focus- pluck- lose focus- pluck- tighting focus- pluck misses- (crap) focus punch with crit OHKO's Mertyns-(NOOOOOOOO, seriously sad) I call out Selmy- tightening focus- aerial ace kills.
Poliwrath LV31 vs Selmy LV29... aerial ace- surf- aerial ace- surf- hypnosis on heracross (speed tie?)sleep- switch to Loras- focusing- magic leaf- lost focus- surf- magic leaf- body slam paralysis (jeez)- switch to Arya surf- wish- switch to Loras- surf- wish heal- tighten focus- poison powder- focus punch down to 14HP- switch to Clegane- focus up- dig- focus punch misses- dig- surf- dig kills.

I receive the Storm Badge, I can use HM Fly outside battle, TM01 Focus Punch. But the loss of Mertyns is a blow to the team. I leave the gym and the gym leaders wife rushes over and gives me HM Fly. I solemnly head to the center and gently set Metyns in the PC. R.I.P. my friend.

 This loss hurts the worse because of all the gyms and key battles she won me.

(I take a break from the game.)

Once I come back I have a hard choice of who to add to the team. I feel like I need better type coverage and something that has decent special defense. Also the next gym is a steel gym which I need to take into account. Now that I have a new HM Fly I teach it to Arya instead of metronome. I decide to fly back to a couple places I didn't get an encounter yet. After I pick up these encounters I will decide who to put on the team. As it stands my top two choices are Shaggy Dog (growlithe) and Certigar (krabby) because both have type coverage but they are not specifically special defensive mon....

No comments:

Post a Comment