Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Sunday, November 10, 2019

DAY 17

 I need my Valyrian to evolve as part of my team training. (Through some helpful advice from my friend Dragon.) I find out that the only way I can get Metal Coat to evolve Valyrian is to catch magnemite in the wild. I go back to Olivine through Route 38 and 39.

While traveling I beat up tenetcool and Mertyns to LV27. I stop by the store and mom bought me a moon stone. (sweet) I buy 11 poke balls, 1 free premier, 4 great balls, I find a thunderstone... I catch 18 magnemite (EIGHTEEN) and then get a metal coat. I walk back to the center to trade. (A good friend of mine Greg helps me trade and then trade back Valyrian and now I have a Steelix! The rules for trading pokemon in nuzlocke says its illegal, except it's considered a gray area for trading mon back and forth for evolution.)
I continue back into Route 40. I battle a wild tentacool and Arya got to LV26. I keep going to prep for my next big step...

No comments:

Post a Comment