Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Monday, November 4, 2019

Day 14

With a newly minted Selmy (heracross) ready to fight, I continue on my journey.

Poke Fan:
Pickachu LV15 vs Selmy LV21... brick break kills.

Poke Fan:
Pickachu LV17 vs Selmy LV21... brick break kills.

Route 39, first encounter is farfetch'd LV15 I switch to valyrian and rock smash once then 5 poke balls later he is caught. I name it Rolly and he is transferred to the PC.

Next I enter Olivine City. As I walk in Swarley pops out of the gym and comes at me. (crap I wasn't ready for this) He complains about the gym leader giving a crap about pokemon and not battleing. Then mentions me being weak (come on dude I've smacked you down repatedly) and how I should train in the lighthouse. He walks off. I continue in the town. I get a good rod and heal at the poke center. As I'm talking to people in the center a girl challenges me.

Beauty:
Bellossom L16 vs Selmy LV21... aerial ace OHKO's her mon.

Next I buy 6 great balls and 3 net balls for fishing. I fish on the dock for my encounter in this city. My first encounter pops up, its krabby LV20. I horn attack once and then net ball once for an easy catch. I name her Celtigar and she is transferred to the PC.
Train in route 38 and Selmy gets to LV22. I head back to Ecruteak City to begin taking out the gym trainers.

Medium:
Haunter LV20 vs Arya LV21... extrasensory killed and Arya grew to LV22
Haunter LV20 vs Mertyns LV22... confusion kills

Medium
Haunter LV22 vs Mertyns LV22... confusion kills.

Medium:
Ghastly LV18 vs Mertyns LV22... confusion kills and Mertyns reaches LV23
Haunter LV20, Ghastly LV20 vs Arya LV22... extra sensory kills.

I go train at burned tower really quick and Arya reaches LV23. I go back through Route 38 and train Clegane reaches LV23 and learns horn attack. Next I reach Olivine City and then go to Route 40. I meet Monica of Monday and she gives me a sharp beak item. But that's it on the route because I need HM surf or for the battle frontier to open. I head back and reach the Lighthouse. I go in and find a super potion. After that I battle trainers.

Gentleman:
Noctowl LV22 vs Valyrian LV22... rock throw twice kills.

Sailor:
Poliwag LV20, Poliwhirl LV20 vs Loras LV22... magical leaf destroys.

Then mom calls and says she bought something. I go to the shop and pick up a silk scarf item. I train Loras in the wild and it reaches LV23. I head back into the lighthouse.

Bird Keeper:
Pidgey LV17 vs Selmy LV22... I kill with horn attack but switch to Valyrian to play it safe.
Pidgey Lv15, Pidgey LV19, Pidgey LV15 vs Valyrian... rock throw takes them out and it reaches LV 23
Pidgey LV15 vs Clegane LV23... horn attack kills

Gentleman:
Growlithe LV18 vs Selmy LV22... brick break kills.

Lass:
Marrill LV21 vs Selmy LV22... brick break kills.

I find TM78 swagger in the lighthouse. I leave then train in the wild some. I head to Route 38. Selmy reaches LV 23. So now all mon are LV23 so I heal at the center and walk through the Ecruteak City gym and prepare to battle...



No comments:

Post a Comment