Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Monday, November 2, 2020

 DAY 1

BLACK 2 REVENGE NUZLOCKE:

I lost the previous Gen 5 run after a rough time throughout the run. I was a boy named Xavier and barely made it to the Champion. But I lost on the steps to the Hall of Fame. Afterwards Xavier left and banished himself from history and further failure. The sun set on that story but rises again.

(For this run I will be playing my revenge nuzlocke as a lady. Level limits 13, 18, 24, 30, 33, 39, 48, 51, 57. Since Warpath (samurott) died during the previous run, oshawott is taken off the table. The starters will be either snivy or tepig. All the standard rules apply and only 3 items used per match at max. Lastly Theme will be paint pigment colors)

A brisk cold day rises and the new lady Sienna (short for the pigment burnt sienna) shows up at Aspertia City to try her luck at a Nuzlocke. Trainer #30871 and rival name is Umber (short for burnt umber).

I walk out my house and meet my Rival Umber and his sis. We head out and find Bianca. My trainer number = Snivy LV5 for my starter. I name him Chromium (named after a green oxide). 

Umber picks Tepig and we face off.

Umber vs Sienna:

Tepig LV5 vs Chromium LV5, tackle, tackle, tackle, tail whip, tackle, tackle kills tepig and gets to LV6.

Next we go to the pokecenter and heal up. Bianca gives me poke balls then tells me to follow her to earn how to catch. I leave and run into Mom and her and Umber's sister give me running shoes and town maps for myself and umber. Then I head to Route 19 and Bianca shows me how to catch mon. My first encounter in this route is Patrat LV3, I catch and name it Mars (after mars yellow earth tone). 

I get Chromium to LV7 and learns vine whip. Then nearly dies to a wild Patrat down to 2HP. I go back and heal then train some. Mars gets to LV7 while learning bite. and Chromium to LV8, I continue on...

No comments:

Post a Comment