Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Sunday, November 1, 2020

 ELITE FOUR 4

Lucian vs Odysseus:

Mr. Mime LV53 vs Aphrodite LV58, shadow ball crit kills.

Espeon LV55, switch to Athena, shadow ball, crunch, psychic, full restore, crunch, crunch kills.

Bronzong LV54, switch to Tyche, calm mind, fire blast, calm mind, fire blast kills (! so lucky) and gets to LV59.

Gallade LV59, bounce up, psycho cut miss, bounce hits, sitrus berry activated, stone edge down to 21 HP!, I switch to Poseidon and psycho cut kills (NNNNOOOOO! WTF) I call out Aphrodite, shadow ball kills.

Alakazam LV56, energy ball, shadow ball, energy ball shadow ball kills.

I win! But so sad that Poseidon one of my key mon died. Good bye my dear friend I will win this for you and the others.

I heal up and continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment