Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

DAY 2

On my way to Floccesy Town, I run into Alder (the previous champion) then I get to town and heal up. I find a potion. I go over to train with Alder but he says I have to deliver my extra town map to Umber before I can train. I head out.

Youngster:

Patrat LV4 vs Mars LV7, bite, tackle, bite kills.

Lass:

Purrloin LV4 vs Mars LV7, tackle, growl, tackle, scratch, tackle kills.

I find a paralyze heal. Then my first encounter is Purrloin for Route 20. I catch and name him Manganese.

Next I find two pokeballs and a potion.

Youngster:

Patrat LV4 vs Mars LV7, bite, flinch, bite kills.

I heal back up and then arrive at Floccesy Ranch. I immediately go left into the grass to get my encounter. The encounter is Lillipup LV7 in the process of catching it, it nearly kills Mars with a crit tackle down to 3HP. But I catch it and name it Ivory.

I run back and heal the weakened team. I train the newest members to LV8 and then continue on. My Rival shows up again.

Umber vs Sienna:

Tepig LV8 vs Mars LV8, tackle, bite crit, tackle, bite, tackle, bite, flinch, bite kills.

I give Umber his town map. Then the ranch owner and his wife show up and give us potions and heal our mon. They mentioned they have lost their herdier. So Umber and I head out. Chromium get to LV9 in the grass. I find a poke ball.

Lass:

Purrloin LV6 vs Mars LV8, tackle, assist uses tackle, but tackle kills.

Sewaddle LV6, tackle, string shot, string shot, tackle crit kills.

Janitor:

Lillipup LV6 vs Ivory LV8, bite, odor sleuth, bite, tackle, bite kills.

Mareep LV6, bite, t-wave, para, growl, bite, tackle, bite kills and gets to LV9.

I find a paralyze heal.

Youngster:

Patrat LV6 vs Maganese LV8, scratch, tackle, scratch, tackle, scratch kills.

Psyduck LV6, scratch, water sport, scratch, tail whip, scratch kills.

I find x-attack and potion. We find team plasma with the herdier. He throws TM Frustration  at me and runs away. We save herdier! I heal up and go back to ALder. He has me train with two kids.

School Kid:

Panpour LV9 vs Chromium LV10, vine whip, scratch, vine whip kills.

Alder heals us up...

School Kid:

Pansear LV9 vs Chromium LV10, switch to Mars, growl misses, scratch crit, bite, scratch, tackle, scratch, tackle kills. Chromiun to LV11. 

I leave and run into the guy that gives me the medal box. Then Alder tells me to go back to the gym that newly opened in my home town. He gives me oran berries. I go back home. I get x-speed, x-defend and some fresh water at the gym.

School Kid:

Patrat LV9 vs Mars LV10, bite, leer, bite, leer, bite kills.

Lillipup LV9, bite, leer, bite kills and gets to LV11

School Kid:

Lillipup LV9 vs Ivory LV10, bite, leer, bite, leer, bite, leer, bite kills.

Patrat LV9, switch to Manganese, leer, scratch, leer, scratch, leer, scratch, bite, scratch to kill and gets to LV11.

Gym trainers are done I go train to the level limit. Chromium almost dies to a LV7 lillipup and a tackle down to 5HP. I run back and heal. While I'm there they let me know my pokes have contracted the POKERUS! Sweet! I go back and finish training all mon to LV13. We heal up then head to the gym...


No comments:

Post a Comment