Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

 GYM BATTLE

Burgh vs Sienna

Swadloon LV22 vs Pyrrole LV24, flame burst kills.

Dwebble LV22, switch to Titanium, smack down, jump kick, rock polish, smack down, jump kick, smack down, jump kick kills.

Levanny LV24, switch to Pyrrole, razor leaf, flame burst kills and gets to LV25.

I switch to Insect Badge, TM Struggle Bug and the level limit is up to 30.

I heal up and go back north and run into Colress. He wants to show me something and battle me on Route 4. We battle.



Colress vs Sienna

Magnemite LV21 vs Hansa LV24, T-wave, hyper fang miss, spark, hyper fang crit, spark, hyper fang kills.

Klink LV23, switch to Pyrrole, gear grind, flame burst kills.

I'm given a protein. I go back and heal and get Titanium a massage again. I come back and dodge people to get my next encounter at Desert resort. It is Maractus LV19. I catch and name it Viridian.

I find stardust I go back and explore. I get wide lens, sitrus berry, and a poke toy.

Policeman:

Riolu LV21 vs Hansa LV24, switch to Pyrrole, face palm, fire spin, fresh water, force palm, fire, force palm, flame burst.

Growlithe LV21, switch to Hansa, fire fang, hyper fang, fire fang, sucker punch kills.

I go to a rest house.

Policeman:

Herdier LV22 vs Hansa LV24, hyper fang, tackle, hyper fang, crunch kills.

I find a red shard, hyper potion, and TM Dig.

Roughneck:

Darumaka LV22 vs Titanium LV24, dig, fire punch miss, dig kills.

Biker:

Zubat LV21 vs Titanium LV24, return kills.

Timburr LV21, switch to Pyrrole, low sweep crit, I use fresh water on Pyrrole, rock throw, flame burst crit kills.

Roughneck:

Venipede LV21 vs Titanium LV24, dig, screech, protect, dig blocked, dig tackle, dig kills.

Sandile LV21, jump kick kills and gets to LV25.

What?!! Titanium evolves into Lopunny!

I find stardust and grip claw.

Youngster:

Pidove LV22 vs Oxide LV24, quick attack, assurance, assurance, roost, quick attack, assurance, bite kills.

I find yellow shard and green shard.

Biker and Roughneck:

Cottonee LV21, Petilil LV21 vs Oxide LV24, Ivory LV24 (double intimidate) switch to Pyrrole for Oxide, return kills, razor leaf, flame burst kills.

We go back to rest house, then on to Desert resort...

No comments:

Post a Comment