Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Day 7

At the stadiums:

Smasher:

Marill LV26 vs Oxide LV25, switch to Viridian, aqua tail, needle arm, flinch, pin missle kills and Oxide to LV26.

Linebacker:

Darumaka LV25 vs Pyrrole LV25, faint attack, work up, faint attack, façade down to 2HP (!) switch to ivory to use intimidate, work up again (!) but return kills.

Timburr LV25, switch to Payne, wake up slap, psybea,, wake up slap down to 10HP but psybeam kills.

I run back to the center and heal up the team. next I head back to the stadium.

Line backer:

Timburr LV25 vs Pyrrole LV25, flame burst down to red, rock throw crits and kills... (NOOOOO! F@#$%^K!) I call out Viridian, needle arm kills.

Timburr LV25, needle arm, flinch, needle arm kills.

Before I can go back another triner challenges.

Linebacker:

Dwebble LV26 vs Payne LV24, bug bite, faint attack, switch to Titanium, bug bite, jump kick, rock polish, stealth rock, dig, bug bite miss, dig hits, bug bite, jump kick finally kills.

I slowly walk back and lay Pyrrole to rest and grieve hardcore. (stopped playing for 2 days)

I take Terraverte out to fill the open slot for now. I get TM Echoed Voice. I find a random dropped item and paralyze heal.

Rich Boy:

Blitzle LV24 vs Viridian LV25, needle arm, stomp, needle arm kills.

Lady:

Flaffy LV24 vs Viridian LV25, needle arm, thundershock, needle arm kills.

I get a paralyze heal. Then I go heal and train Viridan to LV26 and it learns giga drain!

Cyclist:

Tranquil LV25 vs Payne LV25, air cutter, psybeam, detect, psybeam blocked, detect, psybeam blocked again quick attack, psybeam kills.

Backers:

Scraggy LV24, Scraggy LV 24 vs Payne LV25, Titanium LV26, switch to Viridian, return, payback, payback, return kills, giga drain kills.

Backpacker:

Liepard LV 25 vs Payne LV25, switch to Titanium, torment, fury swipes, jump kick kills and gets to LV26.

I get TM Payback and tiny mushroom.

Cyclist:

Whirlepede LV25 vs Payne LV26, psybeam causes confusion and it hits-self, psybeam kills.

I get a fresh water and kelpsy berries.

Artist:

Sigilyph LV25 vs Payne LV26, faint attack, whirlwind to Ivory, psybeam, crunch, psybeam, confuse ray, crunch kills. Payne to LV27.

I find a super repel, hyper potion and cherri berries.

Pokémon Ranger:

Budew LV25 vs Oxide LV26, switch to Titanium, stun spore, worry seed, return kills.

Roselia LV25, giga drain, return crit kills and gets to LV27.

Baker:

Sunkern LV24 vs Oxide LV26, switch to Ivory, mega drain, return kills.

Combee LV24, return kills.

Dancer:

Scraggy LV25 vs Oxide LV26, dig, headbutt miss, dig, swagger, dig, brick break miss, dig kills.

I heal up and continue on...

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment