Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Thursday, November 26, 2020

 DAY 9

I go to the previous Team Plasma Hideout and they ask for a battle to test me.

Rood vs Sienna

Herdier LV27 vs Viridian LV30, giga drain, work up, pin missile kills.

Swoobat LV27, switch to Titanium, imprison, air cutter crit, return, quick attack kills.

He thanks me for the battle. Umber shows up afterwards. Umber demands Purrloin and Rood apologies but they dont have it. He storms out and rood feels sad for  him but the good team plasma have no way of assisting. Likely those remaining team member have it. I head over to battle Charles again for a Triple battle.

Charles vs Sienna:

Archen/ Sigilyph/Tirtouga LV26 vs Viridian/Payne/ Titanium LV30, wide guard, return, light screen, giga drain kills archen, faint attack kills sigilyph, wide guard miss, jump kick, psybeam kills tirtouga. Viridian to LV31.

I go to the gym to clear out the trainers.

Worker:

Baltoy LV31 vs Payne LV30, faint attack, cosmic power, faint attack, cosmic power, ancient power, faint attack kills.

Worker:

Drilbur LV29: vs Payne LV30, slash, psybeam, rock lide down to 4 HP, switch to Ivory, hone claws, return kills.

Baltoy LV29, crunch kills.

Sandile LV29, return kills.

I go heal up.

Worker:

Baltoy LV30 vs Payne LV30, extrasensory, faint attack, ancient power, faint attack, extrasensory, faint attack kills.

Sandile LV30, switch to Ivory, mud slap, return crit kills.

Worker:

Sandile LV30 vs Payne LV30, embargo, double slap, swagger, double slap, mud slap, double slap kills. and gets to LV31.

Drilbur LV30, switch to Ivory, hone claws, return kills.

Worker:

Sandile LV31 vs Ivory LV31, return kills

Baltoy LV30, crunch, power trick, crunch kills.

I finish the trainers and go east after healing. In the grass training Ivory gets to LV32. What!?! Ivory evolves into Stoutland!

Breeder:

Minccino LV27 vs Titanium LV31, jump kick kills.

Deerling LV27, jump kick kills

Parasol Lady:

Castform LV28 vs Titanium LV31, jump kick, water gun, quick attack kills.

School Kid:

Deerling LV27 vs Titanium LV31, jump kick kills.

Shelmet LV27, return, curse, return kills.

Scientist:

Deerling LV28 vs Titanium LV31, x-attack, jump kick kills.

I get a moonstone and tiny mushroom.

Scientist:

Shelmet LV27 vs Titanium LV31, x-special, jump kick, dig, curse, dig hits, mega drain, jump kick, struggle bug, dig, curse, dig kills.

Karrablast LV27, return kills and gets to LV32.

Schoolboy:

Foongus LV27 vs Payne LV31, psyshock kills kills.

Karrablast LV27, fury attack, double slap, fury cutter, future sight, false swipe, psyshock kills.

I find an ultra ball and shiny stone.

Parasol Lady:

Castfrom LV28 vs Payne LV31, psyshock, weather ball, hail, psyshock kills.

I find a rest home and rest.

Poke Ranger:

Whirlepede LV28 vs Payne LV31, psyshock, bug bite crit down to 5HP, psyshock kills.

Foongus LV28, psyshock kills.

I get a pecha berry. I battle some mon in the grass and Payne gets to LV32. What!?! Payne evolves into Gothorita!

I enter the Charge stone cave and talk to Bianca. I find and full heal and then my first encounter is Ferroseed LV27 I catch and name her Emerald.

I train up the team and while doing so find a hidden grotto and my encounter is Foongus LV24. I catch and name it Napthol.

I keep training and get the whole team to level 33. I go back to town and heal up then head to the gym...

No comments:

Post a Comment