Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Monday, November 2, 2020

 CHAMPIONS

A huge thank you to the entire Championship Nuzlocke Team. This early / middle run through the game was quite challenging. I had a lot of early deaths. Even when catching Athena I had two mon perish. But as I gained Athena, Satyr and Aphrodite to the team I finally had some luck and that core held the playthrough together. Additionally Poseidon and Tyche really held their ground in key matches and in the Elite Four. Lastly, although Sif was with the team for a short time, she helped get us across the finish line and into the Hall of Fame:

Also I'm taking time to recognize all my lovely mon the past during the run. despite your deaths each one of you had key moments in the run the helped strength my resolve to get to the end.

Rest peacefully my friends.

R.I.P. Hestia (bidoof) - dies from rock throw crit against geodude.

R.I.P. Zeus (luxio) - dies from crit confusion against a meditite.

R.I.P. Hermes (zubat) - dies from night slash against Jupiter's Skuntank

R.I.P. Ceto (shellos) - dies from crit night slash against Jupiter's Skuntank.

R.I.P. Persephone (budew) - dies from dragon rage against gible.

R.I.P. Bia (meditite) - dies from sandstorm against gible.

R.I.P. Ares (monferno) - died from a shadow ball against haunter.

R.I.P. Silvanus (cherrim) - died from a crit aerial ace from heracorss.

R.I.P. Artemis (staravia) - died from a crit metal claw from Maylene's Lucario.

R.I.P Nyx (rotom) - died from a crit crunch from Crasher Wake's Foatzel.

R.I.P. Theseus (rampardos) - died from a night slash from Commander Jupiter's Skunktank.

R.I.P Victory Road encounter (magneton) - died from hail before the catch.

R.I.P. Sif (abomasnow) - died from crit fire fang against Bertha's Gliscor.

R.I.P Poseidon (floatzel) - died from a psycho cut from Lucian's Gallade.

R.I.P. Tyche (rapidash) - died from a crit aurora sphere from Cynthia's Lucario.

That run had some moments where I questioned if i could make it but it feels great to be 6-1 in my Nuzlocke runs.  Next stop... the BLACK 2 REVENGE run

No comments:

Post a Comment