Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Saturday, November 7, 2020

GYM BATTLE

Roxie vs Sienna:

Koffing LV16 vs Ivory LV18, take down, assurance, tackle kills.

Whirlepede LV18, tackle crit (!) (WOOO) venoshock, tackle, venoshock gets me to 5HP, switch to Pyrrole, super potion on whirlepede, fire spin, venoshock, fire, protect, ember blocked, fire, ember, venoshock down to 11HP but fire kills.

I win barely with both mon near death. I get the Toxic Badge, TM Venoshock, and level limit goes up to 24.

A dude tells me to go to poke studios. I go there and the guide walks me around. then the Sea Captain shows me their movie but is jealous with attention that I'm getting. I go film a new movie. I finish up and move on. I go back towards the dock and team Plasma is fighting with Roxie and Umber. So I help them out.

 Grunt:

Patrat LV14 vs Ivory LV18, tackle, bite kills and gets to LV19.

They push past me and run. Roxie tells us to run after them and gives us HM Cut. I find a super potion which reminds me to stock up on potions really quick. I go to Route 20 to help tracker down Team Plasma.

Grunt:

Purrloin LV14 vs Pyrrole LV18, ember, fury swipes, ember kills.

They run away for good and mentions leaving from the docks. I go back and find Roxie and the sea captain again. The captain drives us to Castelia City on the boat. I find a heart scale. I get the bicycle from the clown. He tells me to find his buddies and then come back and get a prize. I immediately head north to get another encounter. I run into Bianca who gives me a Dowsing Machine. Next I arrive at Route 4.

Breeder:

Drilbur LV16 vs Pyrrole LV18, I switch to Ivory, mudslap, tackle miss, fury swipes, tackle, mud slap, tackle kills.

Marill LV16, tackle, rollout, (O HELL NOOO) tackle rollout, tackle kills.

I enter the sand area and my first encounter is Sandile! I catch and name her Oxide (short for Transparent Earth Oxide).

I heal up from the sand damage and continue on...

No comments:

Post a Comment