Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

 DAY 5

I battle on.

Worker:

Timbur LV17 vs Oxide LV19, switch to Pyrrole, focus energy, bide, ember, fire spin, fire kills.

I find a pearl, oxide and Titanium to LV20 against wild mon.

I head to the gym and get a fresh water.

Clown:

Sewaddle LV20 vs Ivory LV20, return, razor leaf, return kills.

Sewaddle LV20, return, string shot, return kills.

Clown:

Combe LV20 vs Ivory LV20, return, sweet scent, return kills and gets to LV21.

Swadloon LV20, switch to Pyrrole, razor leaf, ember kills.

Clown:

Sewaddle LV19 vs Pyrrole LV20, ember kills.

Dewaddle LV19, fire spin, faint attack, fire, ember kills.

Combee LV19, switch to Titanium, gust, return, gust, quick attack kills and gets to LV21.

Clown:

Dewaddle LV20 vs Titanium LV20, quick attack, faint attack switch to Oxide, sand attack, sand tomb, sand, assurance, rock polish, sand, rock polish, sand tomb, sand, faint attack, bite kills.

Swadloon LV20, switch to Titanium, string shot, quick attack, string shot, protect, quick attack block, protect, quick attack block, quick attack, bug bite down to 5HP! switch to Hansa, bug bite, hyper fang miss, bug bite, hyper fang miss, string shot miss, hyper fang miss, razor leaf to 1HP but hyper fang kills. Titanium up to LV21.

I go heal up.

Policeman:

Growlithe LV16 vs Hansa LV20, hyper fang kills.

Herdier LV16, hyper fang, work up, hyper fang kills.

Fisherman:

Basculin LV17 vs Titanium LV21, quick attack, bite, quick attack, bite, aqua jet, quick attack, quick attack kills.

I find mystic water.

Fisherman:

Psyduck LV16 vs Titanium LV21, quick attack, disable, return kills.

Basculin LV16, return, bite return, bite, switch to Ivory, chip away, aqua jet, return, Titanium to LV22.

I go heal and train the team to LV24. Titanium learns jump kick, Pyrrole learns flame burst, Ivory learns crunch and Hansa learns crunch too. I heal up and enter the gym...

No comments:

Post a Comment