Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Thursday, November 12, 2020

 DAY 6

Back at the desert resort.

Nurse:

Cleffa LV22 vs Oxide LV24, dig, metronome growl miss, dig kills.

Poke Ranger:

Magby LV23, flame burst, dig, flame burst miss, dig kills.

I get rawst berries, yellow shard, and soft sand.

Psychic:

Woobat LV22 vs Oxide LV24, assurance, imprison, sand kills.

Yanmask LV22, assurance, wil-o-wisp, bite kills and gets to LV25.

I get a heart scale.

Backpack:

Sandile LV22 vs Ivory LV24, return, bite, crunch kills.

I find a nugget.

Psychic:

Munna LV23 vs Ivory LV24, crunch, zen headbutt, crunch kills.

Backpack:

Sandshrew LV22 vs Viridian LV22, needle arm, tackle, pin missile kills.

Poke Ranger:

Darumaka LV23 vs Viridian LV22, switch to Hansa, fire punch and sand down to 17 HP, heal up, soda pop, headbutt, hyper fang, fire punch crit kills Hansa... (wait... what... NOOOOOOO!) I call out Titanium LV25, quick attack kills.

I run back and lay Hansa to rest. 

Dammit again after I finally get a full team. I go back to the desert Resot and get a blue shard, green shard, and red shard.

Backpacker:

Dwebble LV22 vs Viridian LV22, mega drain, faint attack, needle arm kills.

Backpacker:

Drilbur LV22 vs Viridian LV22, needle arm kills and gets to LV23.

I get max ether, fire stone, red shard, super repel, and ground gem.

I finish training up to LV25 for all mon. Then I get to Joint Ave and then 20 mins later I get to Nimbasa City. I run over to the west at Route 5. My first encounter is Gothita and name her Payne (after payne grey pigment)

Bianca then gives me HM Fly. Then I go east and get a macho brace on Route 16.

Police man:

Drilbur LV25 vs Ivory LV25 return kills and I get to LV26.

Then my first encounter is Minccino and I catch and name it zinc (after zinc white).

Back packer:

Watchog LV25 vs Oxide LV25, sand tomb miss, confuse ray, hitself, super fang, dig, confuse ray miss, dig, super fang miss, dig kills.

I get to Lostlorn Forest, TM Snarl, net ball, and ultra ball. First encounter is Roselia. I catch and name her Terraverte.

I get a soothe bell. I head up to the stadium.

Smasher:

Cottonee LV25 vs Oxide LV25, switch to Payne, mega drain, mega drain, psybeam, mega drain, double slap (x3), mega drain, psybeam, mega drain down to 5HP but psybeam kills.

Petilil LV25, switch to Pyrrole, magical leaf, flame burst kills.

I continue on...

No comments:

Post a Comment