Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Thursday, November 19, 2020

DAY 8

Gutarist:

Maractus LV25 vs Oxide LV26, switch to Ivory, needle arm, return, acupressure, needle arm, strength kills.

Backers:

Minccino LV24, Minccino LV24 vs Oxide LV26, Ivory LV27, (double intimidate) bite, return kills, swift, bite kills.

I find a big mushroom, then go to the center to heal. I run into a trainer at the Ferris wheel.

Hiker:

Boldore LV24 vs Viridian LV26, needle arm, mud slap, needle arm miss, mud slap, needle arm miss again, rock blast (x2), giga drain kills.

I go to the gym and get a fresh water.

Beauty:

Elekid LV27 vs Viridian LV26, T-wave, needle arm, electro ball, pin missle kills.

Flaffy LV27, switch to Oxide, charge, dig, cotton spore miss, dig, take down, kill-self and gets to LV27.

Beauty:

Flaffy LV27 vs Oxide LV27, dig, change, dig kills.

Blitzle LV27, dig, pursuit, dig kills and gets to LV28 and learns Crunch.

Beauty:

BLitzle LV27 vs Titanium LV27, return kills.

Elekid LV27, return kills.

I go heal up then head to the train station. ( last time I had two deaths in this battle, SO FEAR) myself and nate team up for a double battle.

Ingo and Emmet:

Boldore LV26, Gurdurr LV26 vs Titanium LV27, Dewott LV27, switch to Viridian, water pulse, wake up slap, iron defense, giga drain, water pulse kill Boldore, wake up slap crit down to 15HP (!) but razor shell kills.

We win! I get a VS recorder, I travel to Anville Town. I get a rare candy and then save a Pansage to get a bright powder. Then I go back to Forlorn Forest.

Breeder:

Tranquil LV24 vs Ivory LV27, detect blocks return, return kills.

Liepard LV24, fake out, torment, strength, fury swipes (x5), return kills and gets to LV28.

Poke Ranger:

Trubbish LV20 vs Payne LV27, psybeam, pound, sludge, psybeam kills.

Poke Ranger:

Emolga LV26 vs Payne LV27, double team, psybeam miss, double team, psybeam, shock wave down to 15HP (!), psybeam switch to Viridian, shock wave, pursuit, needle arm kills.

I begin training my team to LV30. I get Oxide to LV29 and...

What!?! It evolves into Krokorok!

I continue on and have a couple close calls while training: Titanium nearly dies from audino down to 11HP, Payne nearly dies from a Tranquil down to 12HP. I go heal after the team hits LV30. We walk into the gym ready to crush...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment