Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

 DAY 3

I scoot over to Virbank Complex to try and get my encounter. My first encounter is a Magby. I catch and name it Pyrrole.

I go heal and head back to the previous route to train.

Twins:

Sunkern LV9, Sunkern LV9 vs Ivory LV14, Pyrrole LV10, ember kills, tackle, grass whistle, ember kills.

I take time to get Pyrrole to LV15 with Ivory. I find a poke toy, pearl, poke ball, burn heal and antidote. I get Ivory to LV16 against an Audino and he evolves into Herdier. 

Then I find a silk scarf and give it to Ivory. I visit the gym and get a fresh water.

Roughneck:

Grimer LV14 vs Pyrrole LV15, fire spin, pound, fire, faint attack, pound, fire, faint attack kills and to LV16.

Koffing LV14, fire spin, poison gas miss, frie, faint attack, assurance, fire, ember kills.

Gaurtist:

Venipede LV14 vs Ivory LV16, tackle, screech, tackle kills.

Koffing LV14, tackle, assurance, tackle, tackle, tackle kills.

Youngster:

Lillipup LV13 vs Ivory LV16, tackle, odor seluth, tackle kills and gets to LV17.

Lass:

Woobat LV13 vs Pyrrole LV16, faint attack, odor seluth, ember kills.

WOrker:

Patrat LV12 vs Pyrrole LV16, ember, scratch, .faint attack kills.

Elekid LV12, ember, thundershock, ember, ember kills.

Worker:

Patrat LV13 vs Ivory LV17, tackle, bide, tackle kills.

Worker:

Riolu LV12 vs Ivory LV17, switch to Pyrrole, feint, fire spin, endure, ember, fire, quick attack, ember, fire kills.

Lillipup LV12, swicth back to Ivory, growl, tackle, bite, tackle kills.

I go heal and find a great ball. Next I find a tiny mushroom and I get the TM Thief.

Worker:

Magby LV12 vs Ivory LV17, tackle crit kills.

Koffing LV12, tackle, tackle, switch to Pyrrole, ember, tackle, ember, tackle, ember kills.

I go heal and finish getting my mon to LV18. I heal up and walk on stage to battle for my next badge...

No comments:

Post a Comment