Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Friday, November 20, 2020

 GYM BADGE

Elesa vs Sienna

Emolga LV28 vs Oxide LV30, quick attack, rock tomb, quick attack, rock tomb kills.

Flaffy LV28, switch to Titanium, take down, heal up Oxide for later, volt switch to...

Zebstrika LV30, quick attack, dig, volt switch miss, dig hits, sitrus berry heals, switch back to Oxide, volt switch immune, flame charge, dig, flame charge miss, dig kills.

...

back to Flaffy LV28, dig, take down, dig crit kills! and gets to LV31.

I win! We get the Bolt Badge, TM Volt Switch, level limit to LV33.

I go heal up and head to the Hidden grotto in Forelorn Forest. My encounter is Leavanny LV24. I catch and name it Chartreuse.

I go back and add it to the team for now. Then I head over and Umber needs help against Team Plasma.

Grunt:

Trubbish LV27 vs Ivory LV30, return kills.

Grunt:

Watchog LV27 vs Ivory LV30, swagger, hits-self, super fang, hitself, switch to Viridian, hypnosis, super fang, sleep, confuse ray, sleep, lemonade on Viridian, super fang miss, hitself, hypnosis miss, super fang, hitself, super fang miss, giga drain kills.

We win and they leave. Umber tells me about how he wants to save his sister's stolen Purrloin. He heals me up then we go east and run into Charles the Heartbreaker.

Heartbraker:

Sigilyph LV26, Archen LV26, Tirtouga LV26 vs Titanium LV30, Viridian LV30, Payne LV30, needle arm kills tirtouga, return, light screen, return kills archen, return kills sigilyph.

Driftveil Drawbridge is reached and my first encounter is a Ducklett. I catch it and name her Cerulean.

I go back and add it to the team yet again. I come back and find a clever wing, genius wing, and health wing. Next we get to Driftveil City. Two team Plasma peeps are arguing and fighting. One a former follower of N and the other a current Team Plasma member. Then I get a shell bell, everstone, expert belt, x12 moomoo milk, TM Embargo, air balloon, calcium, and big root. Lastly I head to Route 6 and my first encounter is Tranquil LV26 I catch and name it Silver.

I head back and heal up and continue on...

No comments:

Post a Comment