Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Sunday, November 1, 2020

 VICTORY ROAD (DAY 19)

Ace Trainers:

Lumineon LV50, Rapidash LV50 vs Athena LV51, Aphrodite LV51, dragon claw, iron tail miss, psychic kills, silver wind, d-claw, t-bolt kills

I find a rare candy and ultra ball.

Ace Trainer:

Rhydon LV47 vs Athena LV51, eq, hammer arm, -d-claw kills.

Carnavine LV48, d-claw, wring out, d-claw kills and gets to LV52.

Dragon Trainer:

Altaria LV45 vs Aphrodite LV51, t-bolt, wing attack, psychic kills.

Gabite LV47, psychic kills.

I find max elixer and Aphrodite to LV52.

Veteran:

Porygon2 LV48 vs Satyr LV51, quick claw, cross chop kills.

Empoleon LV46, cross shop kills.

Tangrowth LV46, poison jab crit kills and gets to LV52.

I find TM Dark Pulse and zinc.

Ace Trainer:

Gible LV43 vs Poseidon LV51, ice fang kills.

Swablu LV45, ice fang kills.

Gabite LV47, ice fang kills.

I finally got to Elite Four Pokemon Center. I heal up and fight my rival.

Scylla vs Odysseus:

Staraptor LV48 vs Poseidon LV51, ice fang, u-turn, calls out and rosearade, I switch to Tyche, giga drain, fire blast kills. Poseidon gets to LV52.

Empoleon LV51, switch to Satyr, brine, quick claw cross chop kills.

Back to Staraptor, switch to Athena, aerial ace, d-claw kills.

Rapidash LV47, eq kills.

Heracross LV48, d-claw, close combat, d-claw kills.

Snorlax LV49, swicth to Satyr, body slam, cross chop kills.

I win! NO deaths, I heal up and take days to train up the team to LV58.

Here is the final team:

Tyche: shell bell, flamethrower, fire blast, bounce, return.

Poseidon: Splash Plate, surf, crunch, ice fang, waterfall.

Aphrodite: Mind Plate, psychic, t-bolt, shadow ball.

Satyr: Quick Claw, cross chop, ice punch, poison jab, rock slide

Sif: Nevermeltice, wood hammer, avalanche, blizzard, strength

Athena: Dragon Claw, Earthquake, d-claw, crunch, stone edge

No comments:

Post a Comment