Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Friday, October 30, 2020

 GYM BATTLE

Volkner vs Odysseus

Jolteon LV46 vs Athena LV50, eq kills.

Luxray LV48, eq kills.

Electravire LV50, quick attack, eq kills.

Raichu LV46, eq kills.

We win and crushed it! (BOOM!) I get the Beacon Badge, TM Charge Beam, and level limit is now up to 58 for the elite 4.

I heal up and go north, I get HM Waterfall. I go to the north further and use waterfall to get to Victory Road. My first encounter is Rhyhorn which I already have so I continue.

Psychic:

Haunter LV43 vs Aphrodite LV50, psychic kills.

Gengar LV46, dark pulse, psychic kills.

Gardevior LV46, shadow ball, calm mind, shadow ball kills and gets to LV51.

I find TM Torment.

Bird Keeper:

Noctowl LV45 vs Poseidon LV50, ice fang, extrasensory, ice fang kills.

Togetic LV47, ice fang miss, safeguard, double edge, ice fang kills.

Athena get to LV51, I find a max repel, and then Poseidon gets to LV51 against wild mon.

Ace Trainer:

Blissey LV45 vs Tyche LV50, stomp, safeguard, stomp kills.

Glalie LV46, fire blast kills.

Magnezone LV48, fire blast kills.

Next I find a nugget and max ether.

Ace Trainer:

Mamoswine LV45 vs Satyr LV50, cross chop kills.

Mothim LV46, poison jab, toxic, (tx), poison jab kills.

Rampardos LV48, cross chop kills.

Ace Trainer:

Clefable LV47, cross chop kills and gets to LV51.

Torterra LV48, switch to Surf, eq, blizzard kills.

Veteran:

Staraptor LV47 vs Satyr LV51, (o crap forgot to switch) call out Tyche, brave bird, stomp almost kills, growl, flame wheel kills.

Lickylicky LV47, fire blast, eq (!) down to 8HP (HOLY CRAP) switch to Satyr, brick break, wake up slap kills. and Tyche gets to LV51.

I find a full restore and I heal up.

Ace Trainers:

Staraptor LV50, Ambipom LV50 vs Sif LV50, Tyche LV51, flame wheel, water pulse, close combat (!) blizzard kills staraptor dies, stomp kills ambipom.

I find TM Stone Edge, my first encounter instead of onix, graveler, and rhyhorn is... Magneton!

...

but it dies to hail before I can catch it. 7 balls wasted. so the Victory Road encounter is dead forever

...

sigh, great. Good bye forever.

Blackbelt:

Machamp LV48 vs Aphrodite LV51, psychic kills.

Psychic:

Chimecho LV44 vs Satyr LV50, avalanche crit kills.

Dusknoir LV46, blizzard, curse kills self and gets to LV51.

Absol LV45, switch to Athena, Double Team, d-claw kills.

I find TM Dragon Pulse, heart scale, and calcium. I continue on...

No comments:

Post a Comment