Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Saturday, October 17, 2020

 DAY 13

I get to a new route.

Fisherman:

Barboach LV38 vs Aphrodite LV38, magical leaf kills.

Gyarados LV33, shock wave kills.

I find a dawn stone, protein, hp up, sea incense. I go all the the way back to Sandgem Town and then south to level 219.

Tuber:

Marill LV31 vs Satyr LV38, wake up slap, rollout, poison jab kills.

Tuber:

Shellos LV33, wake up slap, hidden power, wake up slap kills.

First encounter is Tentacool and I catch and name it Kraken.

Swimmer:

Buizel LV32 vs Satyr LV38, swift, wake up slap.

Medicham LV32, light screen, payback, confusion, payback kills.

Seaking LV32, aqua ring, wake up slap, horn attack, poison jab kills.

Swimmer:

Goldeen LV30 vs Satyr LV38, poison jab, aqua ring, wake up slap kills.

Goldeen LV30, payback, flail, payback kills.

Goldeen LV31, payback, aqua ring, payback kills.

Seaking LV33, submission, water pulse, payback kills and gets to LV39.

I find a max repel, splash plate, carbos kills.

Swimmer:

Finneon LV35 vs Theseus LV38, headbutt kills.

Swimmer:

Remoraid LV32 vs Theseus LV38, headbutt kills.

Octillery LV34, ancient power, bubblebeam, headbutt kills.

Tentacruel LV30, headbutt kills.

Swimmer:

Pelipper LV33 vs Theseus LV38, protect, ancient power blocked, and cient power, water pulse, headbutt kills.

Gastrodon LV33, switch to Poseidon, body slam, ice fang, mud bomb, crunch, mud bomb, crunch kills.

I go back to Celestic Town and heal up. I go to Route 211 to continue on in the story. I get two pecha berries, nanab barry, bluk berry, and a carbos.

Bird Keeper:

Noctowl LV34 vs Tyche LV37, flame wheel, confusion, flame wheel, confusion, flame wheel kills.

I get TM Psych Up.

Ruin Maniac:

Bronzor LV28 vs Tyche LV37, flame wheel kills

Bronzor LV30, flame wheel, iron defense, flame wheel kills

Bronzor LV30, flame wheel, iron defense, flame wheel kills.

Ninja Boy:

Skorupi LV32 vs Tyche LV37, flame wheel, accupressure, pin missle, fire spin miss, accupressure, flame wheel kills.

Croagunk LV30, fire blast crit kills and gets to LV38.

Blackbelt:

Croagunk LV31 vs Athena LV38, dragon claw kills.

Machoke LV31, aerial ace, revenge, aerial ace kills.

Meditate LV31, aerial ace kills.

I enter Mt. Coronet again and use repel to avoid the encounter for now. (a later a rea has higher levels) I find a star piece and escape room... But I can't go further in this route without strength or rock climb. So I go all the way back to Jubilife City and head west.

Fisherman:

Gyarados LV33 vs Poseidon LV38, ice fang, D-rage, ice fang kills.

Gyarados LV33, ice fang,  flinch me, switch to Aphrodite, twister but shock wave kills.

Fisherman:

Remoraid LV29, LV29, LV30 vs Poseidon LV38, crunch kills all of them.

Remoraid LV31, Gyarados LV31 vs Athena, focus energy, draw claw kills the first then dragon claw, twister, dragon claw, bite, slash kills and gets to LV39.

I find a rawst berry, persim berry, figy berry, a pinap berry.

Gaurtarist:

Krickitune LV33 vs Tyche LV38, fire blast kills.

Magnemite LV33, flame wheel kills.

Then I finally get to Canacave City and continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment