Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Thursday, October 29, 2020

DAY 18

I find a patch of grass for my first encounter on Route 222. Its Electrobuzz I catch and name it Thor.

Rich Boy:

Luxray LV45 vs Aphrodite LV48, switch to Athena, swagger, hitself, crunch, hitself, roar to Tyche, fire blast, thunder fang, flame wheel kills and gets to LV49.

I get 2 wiki berries, 2 mago berries, 2 agauav berries and a qualot berry.

Fisherman:

Magikarp LV43 vs Sif LV48, flail, avalanche kills

Finneon LV42, wood hammer kills.

Feebas LV42, avalanche kills.

Fisherman:

Gyarados LV43 vs Sif LV48, blizzard, rain dance, avalanche kills.

Remoraid LV40, ice beam, avalanche kills.

Gyarados LV43, switch to Aphrodite, hydro pump, t-bolt kills.

Tuber:

Remoraid LV44 vs Sif LV48, wood hammer kills.

I find pp up, tiny mushroom and quick ball.

Beauty:

Lopunny LV45 vs Sif LV48, agility, blizzard, agility, strength kills.

I get TM Fling.

Tuber:

Remoraid LV44 vs Sif LV48, wood hammer kills.

Sailor:

Mantyke LV45 vs Sif LV48, blizzard, water pulse, avalanche kills and gets to LV49.

Sailor:

Wingull LV41 vs Satyr LV48, poison jab kills.

Gastrodon LV43, cross chop miss, muddy water, cross chop miss, body slam, cross chop kills and gets to LV49.

Machoke LV42, switch to Poseidon, submission, surf kills.

I get to Sunnyshore City. I run into Flint, he wants me to fight Volkner to ignite his spirit. I heal and find Volkner in the Lighthouse. We chat and I expect to battle him so I put Athena up front. He ends telling me about how he remodeled the gym and invites me to check it out. He seems bored and heads back to the gym. So I head to the gym. Flint is in front and wishes me good luck and he will see me in the League later.

School Kid:

Pachirisu LV47 vs Athena LV48, eq kills.

School Kid:

Magnemite LV44 vs Athena LV48, he uses x-speed, eq kills.

Guarartist:

Magnemite LV44 vs Athena LV48, eq kills.

Luxio LV44, eq kills

Luxio LV44, eq kills.

Poke Kid:

Pickachu LV42 (x4) vs Athena, eq kills all four.

Guartarist:

Raichu LV47 vs Tyche LV48, fire blast, thunder wave, slam, flame wheel kills.

Electabuzz LV47 vs Tyche LV48, fire blast, t-bolt crit, switch to Satyr LV49, light screen, t-bolt, wake up slap kills.

Raichu LV48, switch to Athena, t-bolt immune, eq kills.

I leave and heal up.

Guartarist:

Luxio LV45 vs Tyche LV48, fire blast kills

Luxio LV45, fire blast kills.

Ace Trainer:

Electabuzz LV47 vs Tyche LV48, fire blast, t-bolt, flame wheel kills.

Magneton LV48, t-bolt, flame wheel, switch to Athena, t-bolt immune, d-claw kills and gets to LV49.

I leave the gym and head norht to do a little training. I find the heart scale.

Swimmer:

Lumineon LV45 vs Poseidon LV48, crunch crit, captivate, aqua jet kills and gets to LV49.

Swimmer:

Biberal LV43 vs Sif LV49, wood hammer kills.

Azumarill LV43, blizzard, confuse ray, take down, avalanche kills.

Remoraid LV42, wood hammer kills.

Swimmer:

Marill LV41 vs Sif LV49, wood hammer kills.

Wingull LV42, avalanche kills and getas to LV50 (level limit)

Golduck LV43, switch to Aphrodite LV49, t-bolt kills.

Swimmer:

Wingull LV40 vs Aphrodite LV49, t-bolt kills.

Octillery LV44, t-bolt kills.

Pelipper LV44, t-bolt kills.

Swimmer:

Tentacruel LV45 vs Aphrodite LV49, barrier, psychic kills and gets to LV50.

I find TM Rain Dance.

Swimmer:

Floatzel LV43 vs Poseidon LV49, crunch, crunch, crunch kills.

Tentacruel LV43, crunch, water pulse, crunch kills.

Swimmer:

Wingull LV42 vs Poseidon LV49, ice fang kills

Seaking LV44, crunch, fury attack (x4), crunch kills.

I find an ultra ball and Poseidon gets to LV50 against wild mon.

Sailor:

Pelipper LV40 vs Satyr LV49, switch to Athena, stockpile, d-claw, stockpile, d-claw kills.

Gastrodon LV49, switch to Satyr, muddy water, cross chop miss, rain dance, wake up slap, hidden power, wake up slap kills.

Machoke LV42, cross chop kills.

Swimmer:

Golduck LV45 vs Satyr LV44, zen headbutt, flinch, switch to Athena, fury swipes, d-claw, fury swipes, crunch kills.    

I find an ultra Ball and rare candy.

Swimmer:

Lumineon LV44 vs Satyr LV45, quick claw cross chop kills to LV50.

PelipperLV42, switch to Athena, stock pile, roost fails, d-claw, stock pile, d-claw.

Swimmer:

Gyarados LV45 vs Athena LV49, d-claw, hydro pump miss, d-claw kills.

Athena to LV50 against wild mon. I go back to town because I can't go further. I finish train up to get this team to LV50. I finish that, heal up, and put Athena in front. I enter the last gym for the last gym battle...

No comments:

Post a Comment