Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Monday, October 5, 2020

DAY 7

I trsin the team to level 24 because I'm concerned about upcoming trainers and gym levels. At 24 Athena evolves into Gabite!

I heal up and enter Mt. Coronet. I use repel to wait until later game to get an encounter. I run into Cyrus. I find stardust and get through to Route 208.

Hiker:

Onix LV22 vs Silvanus LV24, rage, magical leaf kills.

Hiker:

Nosepass LV22 vs Silvanus LV22, magical leaf, block, magical leaf kills.

I find a tiny mushroom. my first encounter is a ralts and I name her Aphrodite.

Then Cherubi gets to LV25 against wild pokemon and evolves into Cherrim!

Blackbelt:

Machop LV23 vs Artemis LV24, wing attack, foresight, quick attack.

I find a great ball, 2 nanab berries, 2 razz berries, 2 bluk berries, and 2 pinap berries.

Aroma Lady:

Roselia LV18 vs Artemis LV24, wing attack kills.

Combee LV22, wing attack kills.

Artist:

Mime jr LV20 vs Nyx LV24, shock wave, meditate, shock wave kills.

Bonsly LV20, Confuse Ray, hitself, shock wave kills.

I get an add Keystone and then get to Hearthome City. I continue on and run into a buneary and meet a dude that takes me to the contest hall to show me what's up. Next I'm given a shell bell and a puffin case. A random clown battles me.

Clown:

Mime Jr LV23 vs Nyx LV 24, shock wave, mimic, shockwave kills.

I'm Given an Eevee and name it Odin.

Next I go to Amity Square and get an amulet coin, TM Secret Power, TM Attract, and a watmel berry. I heal up and go to the gym.

Lass:

Misdreavous LV23 vs Athena LV24, Dragon rage, psybeam, dragon rage kills.

Youngster:

Gastly LV20 vs Athena LV24, d-rage, night slash, d-rage kills kills.

Drifloon LV22, d-rage, stockpile, d-rage kills.

School Kid:

Gastly LV23 vs Athena LV24, x-rage, sucker punch, d-rage kills and gets to LV25.

School Kid:

Drifloon LV21 vs Artemis LV25, thief, minimize, thief kills, then aftermath (!).

Drifloon LV21, thief, stockpile, thief and then hit with Aftermath again (fudge).

I use a super potion.

Ace Trainer:

Haunter LV23 vs Artemis LV25, thief, confuse ray, sucker punch, thief and gets to LV26 (level limit)

Misdreavous LV24, switch to Athena, spite fail, d-rage, confuse ray, hitself, pain split, hitself, spite fail, sand tomb which doesn't affect it (dumbass), sprite, d-rage, psybeam, d-rage kills.

I use super potion.

Ace Trainer:

Gastly LV21 vs Athena LV25, d-rage, night shade, d-rage kills.

Gastly LV22, d-rage, hypnosis, confuse ray, sleep, sleep, night shade, woke up, d-rage kills.

Haunter LV24, hitself, shadow ball, down to 2HP(!), switch to Ares, mean look, confuse ray, flame wheel, shadow ball and hitself down to 11HP, super potion on Ares, shadow ball crit down to 9HP and a sp-def drop... wait... wait (NOOOO)... I can't retreat and I'm slower then haunter, I don't think healing will save me...

I heal with super potion...

its uses shadow ball...

it kills Ares...

(f&@^$#k NOOOOOOOO COME ON MAN!)

I call out Silvanus, petal dance kills Haunter. I leave depressed and lay Ares to rest in the box.

I take time off to make a decision on who to add.

I choose Theseus to assist the team. The rock typing will help defend the three others weak to ice. I spend some time to train the whole team to LV26 in prep for the gym leader. I heal up and walk in the gym...

No comments:

Post a Comment