Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Friday, October 16, 2020

DAY 11

I battle wild mon for several hours to help train Poseidon up to the team levels and at LV26 he evolves into Floatzel!

He learns crunch and I teach him ice fang with the move tutor. I get to Route 212 and find three pinap beries and a pecha berry. I find a dawn stone and TM Toxic as well.

Ace Trainer:

Carnavine LV28 vs Satyr LV32, karate chop, vine whip, karate chop, vine whip, karate chop kills.

Luxio LV30, switch to Athena, spak immune, dig, swagger miss, dig kills.

First encounter is quagsire which falls into doupes clause for species so I move on. Then I find an elixir.

Parosal Girl:

Goldeen LV27 vs Poseidon LV32, crunch, horn attack, crunch kills.

Bibareal LV27, crunch, hyper fang, crunch kills.

Collector:

Umbreon LV27 vs Poseidon LV32, ice fang, pursuit, water gun, sand attack, quick attack, water gun, water gun, pursuit, water gun kills, and he gets to LV33.

Espeon LV27, switch to Theseus, sand attack, assurance miss, sand attack, sand attack, assurance kills.

I find the TM Silverwind and full heal and a blue shard.

Scientist:

Kadabra LV30 vs Athena LV32, slash, disable, slash disabled, psybeam, d-rage kills.

Ranger:

Marill LV29, Monferno LV30 vs Athena LV32, Aphrodite LV33, aerial ace crit kills, psychic kills, they call out leafeon, aerial ace and psychic kills.

Mynext encounter is quagsire (doupes). I find elixir. Next first encounter is Staravia (so sad) but also doupes, next encounter is kirlia (doupes) Finally my new encounter is Marill. I catch and name it Pluto.

Athena gets to LV33 and learns Dragon Claw.

Fisherman:

Barboach LV24 vs Nyx LV33, ominous wind kills.

Gyrados LV26, shock wave kills.

Barboach LV25, ominous wind kills.

Barboach Lv25, ominous wind kills.

Fisherman:

Goldeen LV27 vs Aphrodite LV33, shock wave kills.

Goldeen LV27, shock wave kills.

Fisherman:

Gyrados LV29 vs Aphrodite LV33, shock wave kills and gets to LV33.

I find hyper potion and zinc.

Scientist:

Magnemite LV30 vs Satyr LV33, x-attack, karate chop kills.

Kadabra LV26, quick claw activates and payback kills.

Parasol Lady:

Wooper LV26 vs Satyr LV33, karate chop, water gun, payback kills.

Quagsire LV28, karate chop, water gun, karate chop, amnesia, karate chop kills.

I find a big mushroom, TM Sunny Day, ultra ball, sitrus berry and aspear berry.

I go back and heal.

Gentleman and Socialite:

Roselia LV27, Chatot LV27 vs Theseus LV33, Athena LV33, aerial ace kills, ancient power kills and I sweep them.

Policeman:

Hoothoot LV24 vs Theseus LV33, ancient power kills.

Machop LV26, headbutt kills.

Policeman:

Hoothoot LV25 vs Theseus LV33, ancient power kills.

Machop LV25, headbutt kills.

Policeman:

Hoothoot LV26 vs Theseus LV33, ancient power kills.

Machop LV24, headbutt kills and Theseus gets to LV34.

Policeman:

Hoothoot LV23 vs Athena LV33, dragon claw kills.

Machop LV27, dig, karate chop miss, dig kills.

I find a pearl and green shard.

Rich People:

Prinplup LV27, Cherubi LV27 vs Athena LV33, Theseus LV34, helping hand, dragon claw, rock smash kills, leech seed, aerial ace kills.

I get to the Pokémon Mansion. I find TM swagger, luxury ball, soothe bell, and protein. I enter the garden in the back and my first encounter in Pichu. I catch and name it Heracles.

Next I go back to Pastoria City and heal up. I enter the gym.

Tuber:

Biberal LV32 vs Nyx LV34, shock wave kills.

Fisherman:

Whiscash LV33 vs Nyx LV34, ominous wind, water pulse, ominous wind, water pulse, ominous wind kills.

Sailor:

Wingull LV31 vs Nyx LV34, shock wave kills.

Pelipper LV31, shock wave kills.

Tuber:

Azurill LV27 vs Nyx LV34, shock wave kills.

Marill LV29, shock wave kills.

Azumarill LV31, shock wave, bubblebeam, shock wave kills and get to LV35.

Fisherman:

Goldeen LV28 vs Aphrodite LV34, shock wave kills.

Gyrados LV31, shock wave, bite, shock wave kills and gets to LV35.

Seaking LV31, shock wave, water pulse, magical leaf kills.

Sailor:

Wingull LV29 vs Satyr LV34, supersonic, hitself, water pulse, payback.

Golduck LV31, karate chop, fury swipes, payback, fury swipes, switch to Poseidon, crunch kills.

Shellos LV30, switch to Athena, mud bomb, dragon claw, aerial ace kills.

I finish the gym trainers and go back and heal then I take hours to level up my mon up to the level limit of 37. Once everyone is there I heal and re-enter the gym...

No comments:

Post a Comment