Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Friday, October 9, 2020

DAY 8

After arriving in Solaceon Town. I run into my rival and he talks about the ruins and finding the HM Defog. Next I find a persim berry, 2 nanab berries, and a chesto berry. Then I stock up on 6 potions, 2 antidote, 2 paralyze heals, I'm given quick balls, and a heart scale. Then I get pp up and ball seals. I heal up and head to Solaceon ruins. My first encounter is Unown F. I catch and name it Cyclopes.

I travel throughout the ruins finding: nugget, HM Defog, mind plate, odd incense, thunderstone, water stone, and a fire stone.

Ruin Maniac:

Geodude LV19 vs Nyx LV19, switch to Silvanus, rock polish, magical leaf kills.

Geodude LV21, magical leaf kills.

Bronzor LV23, leech seed, tackle misses, leech, magical leaf, extrasensory, leech, magical leaf, extra sensory, leech, magiacl leaf kills.

I get to Route 210 and find an aspear berry, razz berry, pinap berry and TM Roost. I teach it to Artemis.

Rancher:

Ponyta LV24 vs Nyx LV27, shock wave, flame wheel, shock wave kills.

Then my first encounter ends up being Ponyta to LV21 and I catch and name Tyche.

Twins:

Clefairy LV23, Pickachu LV23 vs Nyx LV27, Theseus LV27, quick attack, shock wave, rock smash kills, shock wave, double team, rock smash kills.

Ranchers:

Pontyta LV24, Rapindash LV24 vs Athena LV27, Theseus LV27, d-rage, flame whell, fire spin, rock smash, secret power, flame wheel, pursuit, d-rage kills.

Poke Fan:

Elekid LV23 vs Athena LV27, sandstorm, t-wave immune, d-rage kills.

Happiny LV23, d-rage, copycat used d-rage, d-rage kills and gets to LV38 and learns slash.

Breeder:

Magby LV23 vs Theseus LV27, rock smash, flame burst, rock smash, ember, rock smash kills.

Togepi LV23, switch to Silvanus, sweet kiss, magical leaf, sweet kiss, hitself, encore, magical leaf kills.

I find a house and get a dozen moomoo milk. A bunch of psyduck block the area to the north. So I head east to Route 215. I head into the grass and my first encounter is Kadabra. I catch and name it Jupiter.

Collector:

Munchlax LV25 vs Silvanus LV27, leech seed, lick, leech, magical leaf, lick, leech, petal dance, lick, leech, petal dance kills.

Collector:

Heracross: LV25 vs Silvanus LV27, leech seed, aerial ace crit kills Silvanus in seconds (NOOOOO! wtf) ... I call out Artemis, I use my own aerial ace and it kills.

I walk back and lay Silvanus to rest and take time to pick my next pokemon to join the team. 

I choose Aphrodite (ralts) to join the team. Then I begin to train another member of the team. I find TM Steel Wing. While training Aphroditie gets to LV20 and evolves into Kirlia!

Ruin Maniac:

Bronzor LV23 vs Satyr LV28, switch to Artemis, thief, hypnosis, sleep, extrasensory, thief, extrasensory, thief, extrasensory, crit, switch to AThens, hypnosis, sleep, imprison, d-rage kills.

Shieldon LV23, D-rage, taunt, d-rage kills.

I find a max ether and TM Payback.

Blackbelt:

Machop LV23 vs Artemis LV28, d-rage, seismic toss, slash kills.

Machop LV23, d-rage, revenge, d-rage kills.

Machop LV23, d-rage, forseight, d-rage kills.

I get fist plate, 2 bluk berries, 2 pecha berries, hyper potion, and hp up.

Blackbelt:

Croagunk LV24 vs ARtemis LV28, aerial ace kills.

Machop LV24, aerial ace kills.

Meditite LV24, aerial ace kills and gets to LV29.

I find TM Shock Wave and a full heal.

Ace Trainers:

Roselia LV24, Gligar LV24 vs Artemis LV28, Satyr LV28, quick attack, d-rage, karate chop kills and they call out ralts, quick attack, slash, karate chop, double team, quick attack, d-rage, karate chop, double team, quick attack, d-rage, karate chop, call out buizel, aqua jet, d-rage, karate chop kills, call out likatung, aqua jet, karate chop, d-rage, stomp, aqua jet, d-rage, seismic toss kills, aqua jet, d-rage, call out drifblim, d-rage, ominous wind, foresight, slash, gust, karate chop, slash kills but takes damage from aftermath, luckily both mon survive the intense fighting.

Aphroditie trains and learns magical leaf. I find Wiki berry and mago berry. We get to the end of the route and tiredly arrive at Veilstone City...

No comments:

Post a Comment